GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

To be honest they are all crap months LOL. November is C's birthday, December is Christmas, January is when we have 6 weeks since the last payday :lol: and February is T's birthday! Will have to see what OH says x

Gutted :( I can't do Leeds, would cost a fair bit from Newcastle, an overnight stay plus drink money, wish I had a money tree. Haha. Hope everyone has a great time though and I'll look forward to the pictures :)

ooh im not going to vote a month just yet I don't think. November is dad's and brother's birthday, December is Mike's neices(who he spoils rotten!) and our first christmas as a family and will probs end up spoiliing the LO rotten, January is my mum's birthday then Feb is my 21st!!!! Which I don't know what Im doing for.
oooo infact maybe i'll vote Feb, then IF I can bare to leave my little H with his dad or grandparent's for the night and Feb win's, we could celebrate that :D

I will most likely come for the day to get last minute Xmas shopping if in December but defo not the night out xx

Lol sorry Kelly! I know a few people are going to Blackpool again next summer so didn't want to put the two meets too close together

i voted on the other poll when it was a seperate thread i voted november

Nope Tiff, the new poll still needs putting up but I'm not sure how you need me to do it

Nope Tiff, the new poll still needs putting up but I'm not sure how you need me to do it

I can do it the way I did before? Make a new thread that has the poll in it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->