GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

yeah I think it's leed's.

Could do with it being put in thread title where meet's at? Maybe more people would be interested then?

Lol I just did this before I read this :)

i forgot about this :blush:

i voted november but could do any apart from dec :thumbup:

so is the names of the people def coming going to be put on the 1st page xxxx

Yep they will when I have all the info i.e the place and date. When this poll is over and I know the month that's the best for everyone then I'll do one last poll with what dates and then once that's decided I will put up a list of definites and go from there :) x

Well I go away on Friday for a week so will leave it open till Thursday then make a new poll Thursday night so it can be merged then you have the week until I get back to decide on a date :)

BTW, can you poke me when there are updates on here as I keep forgetting to check this section :dohh: xx

I duno when to vote for :/ It' doesn't really make much difference on month I guess 4 me.

haha i will be able to get OH to drop me off, never been out in leeds before though only been in the day! xx

Im I the only Blackpool girly coming to this one? Oooo new people!!!

lol i need some newcastle buddys to go to leeds with on the train or w.e i will feel lonely on my own! :haha:

Jemma we will try meet up before hand sometime if you want..not like we would have to travel mile's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->