GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

I voted Liverpool or Manchester, can't really do the others too far for me all by my lonesome :( :haha: xx

Voted Glasgow just cos I'm from north east Scotland lol.

I could probe do like one that's quite close to Scottish border( I dunno what one is though :rofl:)

Although I voted Liverpool I would quite like to go somewhere else so I can stay over. I have been to Liverpool a lot of times and I am able to go home so can't justify staying over there really :lol:

Depending on dates and place, I would come in the day, but not for the night :)

I was going to say all those who are worried about travelling alone I'm pretty sure there will be a few people from around the same area going :thumbup: So no one would be travelling alone xx

When we decide on a place then we can see if there are people who could give lifts/get trains with each other. I'm sure there are a few around my area who could travel with me anyway :)

i voted newcastle but could maybe do leeds depending on when it is.

Ahh so your not that far from me atall, I could drive up and get you on the way but it would probably work out cheaper on the train wouldn't it with the petrol prices at the mo! X

I think we could do it around November/December, give people a chance to save up and organise everything :)

Ill be watching this one but i wont be voting because i wouldent stay for the night. If it was newcastle/leeds/york id come meet you all for a few hours in the day.

Voted Glasgow just cos I'm from north east Scotland lol.

I could probe do like one that's quite close to Scottish border( I dunno what one is though :rofl:)

Newcastle is close to the border.

I voted glasgow but not sure i'm gonna be able to make it as I have a few 'meets' coming up and then xmas....my cash printing machine is nearly out of ink lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->