GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

I'd like to go scotland too but money funds are dire like Jacs. Got holiday in September and moving into my own place in 3 weeks. Hoping not to spend £120 again this time x

Scotland is a bit far for me. Meaning more expensive to get to :( can probably manage anywhere else though

Not allowed a glasgow one till i can come!

i voted sheffield as id stay over if it was any further id have to just come for the day :thumbup:

Yeah I voted Newcastle. If its anywhere else I very much doubt I could afford it as we have the wedding in September and then need to buy the kids Xmas pressies with October and Novembers money! Train up to Glasgow would cost me £70 return PLUS spending money :wacko:

ETA: Megabus for me to Edinburgh and then Edingburgh to Glasgow would be around £20-£30 so quite doable xx

Actually just a quick message for people.

If you will be travelling have a look on the megabus website ... they do travel really cheap. I went to London last year for £10! :thumbup: x

Its 180 miles hun so around 4 hours by car ... not sure about train :wacko: x

ETA: You could get the Megabus from Dundee to Newcastle for approx. £22 return :thumbup: x

i'd do leeds (since i live there lol) but would depend when because of baby :)

I voted Newcastle. I couldn't really do anywhere else because I'm skint on SMP and I couldn't leave my little one overnight x

Manchester!!!!!! Dunno if i'd come if it was anywhere else, not cos i'm lazy but cos I don't really wanna leave Charlie with OH overnight. Not that he can't look after him or anything but cos i'd be too jealous lol! x

Voted Glasgow. With the exception of Newcastle the others are a bit too far away. Even Leeds is 3 hours. Manchester/Chester/Sheffield/Liverpool all a bit too far South!

I suppose for those of you in Scotland, most meets are southern :)

Omg I just loooked at the train fares if we were to do the meet in Newcastle. It would cost me £70 :shock: robbing so and so's!

Omg I just loooked at the train fares if we were to do the meet in Newcastle. It would cost me £70 :shock: robbing so and so's!

Have a look at Megabus hun they are usually quite cheap! :thumbup:

If it is in Newcastle you could get it too Newcastle, Scotch Corner or Middlesbrough and I could pick you up from either :)

Was just having a look at National express, it was £35 to Newcastle but took over 7 hours lol I'll check Megabus though :thumbup: at least if we end up going there then I'll have some time to save first

I won't vote because I don't know if I'd come or not. Although I do love the idea of it! I haven't been outout in a long time and can't really drink. I get tired and turn into a pumpkin at midnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->