GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

Yep it's still happening :) I will have a proper look at dates etc in a min, I've been away for a few days

Right, sorry I've been slacking ladies. It looks like 26/27th has won so we can start planning once I update OP :)

Good job im not coming then cos i'm staying in the hilton that weekend for OH's birthday lol.

Have fun ladiess x

I might come :hi: But it will only be for the day one I think ... get some last minute shopping done :thumbup: xx

i CANT come :cry:
as the 26th is the day before robyns bday so i will have to get everything ready for the 27th xxxx

ohhhhhhhh was really looking forward to meeting you all :cry:
but have lots of fun :kiss:

aw Aly we will still have to meet up sometime...when this child of mine has decided to make an appearance..

Im going to try come for the day, but unsure on the night...don't think i'd be able to get down to leed's and pay for accomidtion and night out :/

I live in Leeds so might pop down to meet you all during the day but not coming out of the night as I won't want to leave baby then as still too young :)

Oh yey button! Will be great to finally meet you and cupcake of course :kiss: x

aw Aly we will still have to meet up sometime...when this child of mine has decided to make an appearance..

yeah thats a great idea babes :kiss:
wont be long till your are holding little man in your arms :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back