GTA Meet up *poll*

I know!!! I'm getting so excited!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Im pretty flexible, but if it is the weekday I will be coming with Jasmine alone, Tom works midnights so its a bit harder then just booking a day off.

if you're coming OH-less, I'll come OH-less too!
He's just more work for me anyways... :rofl:

I'm REALLY excited!

I can't wait to meet all the cuties. :happydance:

I guess you guys are alright too.............. :rofl:

you won't think Hannah's a cutie after you meet her :rofl: :rofl:

Im pretty flexible, but if it is the weekday I will be coming with Jasmine alone, Tom works midnights so its a bit harder then just booking a day off.

if you're coming OH-less, I'll come OH-less too!
He's just more work for me anyways... :rofl:

yaaay im kind of afriad to drive by myself... its a long drive... where is the zoo anyway?

I just looked up their website, and starting May 15th they have a shark festival or something:

"ONLY AT THE TORONTO ZOO!
SHARKS AT STINGRAY BAY - A TOUCHING EXPERIENCE

Friday May 15 to
Monday October 12, 2009
Tickets* are only $3 and FREE to children 3 and under.
Applicable to members."

I want to touch some sharks!!! :wohoo:

As for where the Zoo is:

https://www.torontozoo.com/AboutTheZoo/Directions.TTC.asp

It's in Scarborough.... I did a Mapquest from Belleville to Scarborough and it's an almost 2 hour drive.... but that's not specifics from where you live to the actual Zoo.

It would be an hour and a half.. I actually live a bit closer then belleville. waaaah I really wanna come meet everyone!!

Do you think you can swing it? I really want you to come too! :hugs:

I dunno I will see! Once you guys pick a date I will let you know... I wish there was something in bettween haha. But there isnt much outside of GTA that is exciting.

that shark thing sounds ace.........I change my mind, wanna go on the 15th now! :wohoo: It should be loads of fun.

I don't drive well in TO either........actually we may end up using Go transit. Hope you can come Ryder :hugs:

I dunno I will see! Once you guys pick a date I will let you know... I wish there was something in bettween haha. But there isnt much outside of GTA that is exciting.

We could always try something a little closer to your neck of the woods later on as well... to kinda make it fair and whatnot. :hugs:

what Tyff said. I'm afraid I don't know the area well at all but we can always plan another meet somewhere between/closer to your area

I dont really know whats around oshawa area etc though... There isnt much like the toronto zoo...

Im just worried around the long car ride and feeding and timing etc because she eats so often... It would be hard to tell you guys what time i'd actually get there to meet.

we could always exchange phone numbers and if you were late could call one of us? than we could always meet up with you at the entrance later or wait for you?

ya... could do... I will think about it. Im a big chicken haha.

Ok well dont think we can make it as my sons b-day is may 16th and were doing a big family party and one on the 17th also so count me out for now unless the dates change :)

That sucks Mel :(

I can give you my cell number as well Josslyn! I don't want you to feel pressured, if you arn't comfortable with driving that far it's totally understandable... but we want you there! Even if we just meet up for coffee or something. I know that in the summer we'll be heading to Kingston for a family reunion, maybe we could meet up then as well?

:hugs: Up to you hun, don't want you to feel ganged up on.

does anyone have problems with the 22? Is that the long weekend? Won't be a problem with us as we have nothing scheduled. Anyways Mel would like to come if we do it on that weekend?

Hi ladies,

not sure i can come as May is busyyy. The 15th is definitely out .. we have a jack and jill. the 22nd we have a 50th bday party.

I would love to meet you all .. perhaps if we get to do this again, I'll definitely come!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->