GTA Meet up *poll*

I can't do the 22nd... have to go to Cobourg and stay at Andrew's parents house cause they're going camping in the states.
ALTHOUGH - it may work because I don't have to stay home the whole time!

AND !!! Joss - you could come to Cobourg, and then we could go the rest of the way together maybe!!! That way you're not all by yourself for the whole drive! Just that like, 30 minutes from your place to the big bad 'Bourg! LOL

Like I said, I'm pretty free for days! Just worried about anything before the 15th cause I'm not at the 6 week mark after my surgery!

I can't do the 22nd... have to go to Cobourg and stay at Andrew's parents house cause they're going camping in the states.
ALTHOUGH - it may work because I don't have to stay home the whole time!

AND !!! Joss - you could come to Cobourg, and then we could go the rest of the way together maybe!!! That way you're not all by yourself for the whole drive! Just that like, 30 minutes from your place to the big bad 'Bourg! LOL

Like I said, I'm pretty free for days! Just worried about anything before the 15th cause I'm not at the 6 week mark after my surgery!

I think after the 15th is better because of this and the shark thing :lol:

Any works for us really as long as we're not moving that day :rofl:

That might work if you are comfortable with that nat! I am kind of afraid to go alone haha. may 16th is toms b-day I think he may get mad if I flake off to TO haha

That might work if you are comfortable with that nat! I am kind of afraid to go alone haha. may 16th is toms b-day I think he may get mad if I flake off to TO haha

Yeah I'm fine with that! LOL.
We just have to figure out the vehicle. I drive a Pontiac Wave - Grady's stroller barely fits... :rofl:

Duno what you drive - but if it isn't one that can hold 2 strollers, I can see about getting my mom's Matrix for the day. It should have enough room in the back!

I just definitely don't want you to miss out!

I have a honda CRV... so im sure it would fit both our strollers! Its good on gas too!

lol... ya its a good vehicle, I love my honda.

Isn't that the one you can hose out apparently?!

I might, my MIL is coming in May from London. Wouldn't that just piss her right off :rofl:

Yeah, it's the Honda Pilot that you can hose out.

So is it going to be the 22nd? I checked the calander to see when the May 24 weekend is, and it's the weekend of the 15th.

:happydance:

is it really ? The in-laws invited us on a camping trip and I told them no but never knew which weekend it was :rofl:

the 22nd works for us, are all in agreement? If so I'll start a new thread to make things less confusing

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/123100-gta-zoo-visit-may-22-a.html#post1946359

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->