Guess I'm back

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Well here I am again WTT feeling extremely broody yet knowing it's just not the right time for adding another little one. Hoping toward the end of next year I'll be able to one off the pill again. Anyone else waiting till end of next year?

Me! I would like a baby born ideally between September - November and we won't be ready this December to start trying as my youngest will only be 9 months, and didn't want to try before my youngest is a year. So we will start trying December 2016. Crazy we have it planned already but we want a closer age gap this time:flower:

Hi :wave: isn't it funny to plan things out so far in advance. I really wanted one when my first was 6 months old but managed to hold out until she was 1.5 so there is a small 2 year and 3 month age gap between my two girls! This time I have only just recently gotten that baby fever bug :haha: I'm wanting a bigger age gap next time so by end of next year my youngest will be 3.5 roughly. I think a 4 year gap would work well for our last baby 😊 I feel like it's gonna take forever to get to that point though I want a baby!!!! I keep trolling the bfp announcements dreaming of having another one day :haha:

I've got the baby bug already and would happily try now:blush: but financially and practically we can't! So will be a loooong wait. 3.5 age gap is what we have now and it's lovely and my eldest loves helping and tells everyone about her baby sister:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->