NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
yay!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• digi test 12dpo 2-16 (3).jpg
    digi test 12dpo 2-16 (3).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 36
Yep #9!! Thank you! I'm so freaking happy..

Woo Hoo!!!!! Congrats hunni!!!!:happydance: Are you REALLY a GM aswell or am I reading your siggie wrong?!
You look WAYYYY too young for that!!!:happydance:

Thank you!

And yes I am a grandma of 3! twin boys that will be 3 in August and a girl that will be one in October..

Wow, Congrats!! You are so blessed! What is your secret, do you have any advise for those of us still trying? I would really appreciate at any helpful tip that you may have. Again congratulations, and best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Mrskcbrown, sore boobs, kinda hungry (im never hungry) gassy (normal for me in early pg) mild back pain..

jappygirl76, Ive charted with my last 5 pg (so with my 3 1/2 year old, 2 year old, bean I lost in sept 08, my 7 1/2 month old and this one) because my cycle have ranged from 30 to gosh I didnt even O until cd 31 this time) I dont do anything other than chart and last month and this month use opk..I dont have any advise really other than if your cycle is not really regular then I recommend charting. Good luck!!

Emmyreece and mrscrabsticke thank you! I would click the thank button but there isnt one in your post sorry.. ok now its shows me the thank button lol

Congratulations fellow charting buddy :) All the best for the 9 months ahead. x

Congrats ! You managed a BFP 9 times ! H&H 9 months sweetie XXXXXXX

Oh wow, I just saw this!

Congratulations! :) H&H 9 months to you! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g