• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guest List

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
What do you do about co-workers?

Do you extend the invite to all or none? I just think it might get awkward to invite a few and then they talk about it and find out some weren't invited. :wacko:

What did you do, or what are you going to do?

I'm inviting one to the day then the rest are getting evening invites. Same to ex-colleagues too...they get evening invites (the ones I'm still in contact with, of course!!)

I'm a SAHM so I don't count but OH is inviting his 2 very good friends from work who he trained with and their families, they don't live near us but they are very close! Then the people he works with locally are being invited to the evening!

I'm the same as pp, I invited all of mine to the evening, although I had started a new job three months before I got married and I didn't invite any of them to the wedding; some moaned but I didn't feel like I knew them well enough.

Xx

There a few. I'm inviting to the day because we're very good friends and at one point we all lived together. In the evening it's an open invite to colleagues.

I wont be inviting any work colleagues to mine!! That sounds awful but i just dont like any of them or know them enough on a personal level to invite them..!
Im sure my oh will have lots of work friends to invite though..

I'm not inviting mine to my wedding and I've worked there 5 years and were all like a little family! xx

We work together so invited a lot to the day because we're close to them. Our rule was people we'd worked in the same office as and had been there since we started work (just so we had justification but that included everyone we wanted!) Then we gave specific people evening invites but if anyone else asked/seemed interested we verbally invited them.

I'm inviting none purely because I feel if I invite the ones I'm closest too then everyone will expect an invite and our numbers are tight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->