Guilty Pleasures....

Mrs P5515

Reaction score
So whose watching One Born Every Minute Tonight? I'm absolutely addicted :blush:

What are people's guilty pleasures ......

The same ... just watching it now!! & also coming on here reading the first tri forum!

R was born December 2013 & I've only just been able to start watching it again .. It wasn't a traumatic birth & I coped well with the pain ... but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to watch it or come on here ?!?!

I'm addicted to it but I'll admit I skip the bad ones

The same ... just watching it now!! & also coming on here reading the first tri forum!

R was born December 2013 & I've only just been able to start watching it again .. It wasn't a traumatic birth & I coped well with the pain ... but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to watch it or come on here ?!?!

I still can't watch it and I quite liked my birth experience... I think it's almost a grief thing (in the lightest sense of the word) that being pregnant and going into labour is over :( and the next time might be the last. I don't know, it just makes me sad that that time of my life is gone....I just loved all of it!!!

Ohh I watched all of those I could find online when I was pregnant with DS. Now I like stalking the pregnancy groups forum and looking as the new birth months pop up. I also like looking at the pregnancy test galleries.

I like to check past posts in threads like wtt list and the like to see if they're pregnant or had the baby etc. Some of them have or they are ttcing instead of wtt.

Oh and I follow Keely's pregnancy journal thread.

I do love One Born, but I always get frustrated by how few of the stories are about "proper couples". You know, where both parents are in a relationship and didn't get pregnant accidentally within a month of meeting ...

I know there's a need to represent lots of different types of story, but I always feel like long term couples who actively planned to start a family are hugely under-represented on it. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->