Gun shots!

lol correct me if i've been watching too much of the bill, but dont they go in with swat teams?? and even if they do have a gun licence, dont mean someone hasnt gone crazy and shot someone else!!

That's what I was expecting... Or at least a patrol car??

r u serious? wot if some one is laying theur injured or worst. what are the police getting paid for? ridiculous

I agree. Completely discraceful if you ask me.

It would scare the life out of me if i heard gunshots !

I'm shaking my head in disbelief. tsk, tsk

They should have checked it out much earlier than this.

Cannot believe the reaction from the police! Shocking, absolutely shocking!

maybe they only got the one phone call about it, if they had numerous calls they might have come taken things more seriously. Dunno.
They may know that there is a gun range near to you.
Bit poor that they call you hours later, they could have phoned to say they are looking in to it.

maybe they only got the one phone call about it, if they had numerous calls they might have come taken things more seriously. Dunno.
They may know that there is a gun range near to you.
Bit poor that they call you hours later, they could have phoned to say they are looking in to it.

No there are no gun ranges in my neighbours back garden! lol The shots were literally just across the street...

Police came round this morning and asked us which house the shots came from, then they went to ask the neighbours about it. Not heard anything since. Shitty response if you ask me... Just glad nothing serious seems to have happened (no more police / ambulance today so assuming they were just shooting birds or something).

That is absolutley ridiculous! They actually came over and asked what house? Doesn't sound like they did much looking into it, if you ask me. Just terrible.

WTF? We phoned the police when someone set off fireworks in our garden, like literally outside our windows (we were living in a bungalow at the time) boyfriend and me were on our own, late at night, and there are f*cking fireworks firing at and around the house.

They didn't turn up. At all. Took my name and everything, we went outside and the remanents of the fireworks were literally a metre away from the windows and near BF's car. F*cking lazy sods.

I did a load of screaming into the night, something along the lines of "F*ck off you f*cking tw*ts! I have called the police so you better f*cking f*ck off if you don't want to get arrested...." etc etc. It made me feel better, then my legs went to jelly. Could've got shot or something... I was more worried about my BF because he went off into the darkness to look if anyone was there. Which is why I started screaming and cursing. Scary.

Turned out to be his twathead of a brother (the same one that lets the dangerous dog out to attack his 'friends' when they're around...for a laugh...) Lucky as the bungalow was not that secure...still didn't sleep much...

OMG! That is unnerving!! A little more unnerving is the cops' reaction! :shock: Shitty response is right!! I'm glad all seems calm now.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->