Gunna be the Longest pregnancy ever

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
This is the earliest ive ever gotten a positive test my other 2 i was 8 weeks and almost 7 weeks when I found out.

realized today its 2 months till my 1st scan and 1 month until my first appointment

any one else dreading the wait

Me! I found out at 3 weeks 2 days which was 3 weeks ago and I can't believe I'm still only 6 weeks as it feels like a lifetime ago I got my BFP lol!

Got my midwife appointment in 2 weeks and another 6-7 weeks til my scan, feels like forever. It's gonna drag! But still so exciting!

I got mine at 3+1. It feels like I should be in third tri already :laugh2: It's gone fast so far, but only because of being so busy, but at the same time it feels like I've been pregnant forever already lol

Congrats!

I wish i was as busy now as i was 2 weeks ago . I had so much to do and now im at home and theres nothing to distract me lol

I think after my first scan it will go quicker hopefully

i am going craaazy waiting...ive heard so many horror stories lately too which doesnt help

Wow!!!! I've always wanted to not find out until that late because to have a whole month of first tri chopped off and already nearing the double digits would have been awesome!!!!!! I've always known from 3-4 weeks. Jealous. Well, I'm 20 weeks now, so I guess I survived it. haha. Have a great pregnancy!

Wow!!!! I've always wanted to not find out until that late because to have a whole month of first tri chopped off and already nearing the double digits would have been awesome!!!!!! I've always known from 3-4 weeks. Jealous. Well, I'm 20 weeks now, so I guess I survived it. haha. Have a great pregnancy!

My first 2 i was in denial lol . So i waited way longer then i should have to test.

I found out a week ago and now I'm 5 weeks on Monday. I think its going to drag definitely!

I found out over 5 weeks ago, the days have gone slow but the weeks have gone fast.
I think once I got past 6 weeks it's sped up a big, first midwife appt on Monday, then it's waiting for the scan, then I'll book an early gender scan, then the hospital one. Hopefully there'll be some movement by then if my placenta isn't anterior again!

I was in the 2ww. Ive been pregnant forever. I keep counting my days in my head but the weeks just stay the same no matter how many times i recount. Im no further along haha Pregnancy madness!

I feel like November is so far away lol . Glad to know im not the only crazy one

I wish i was as busy now as i was 2 weeks ago . I had so much to do and now im at home and theres nothing to distract me lol

I'll be graduating in May when I'll be 23 weeks, so it will, without a doubt, drag from that point forward lol

My sister is due before me in August. And ill sure thats gunna make the last few months for me so hard after seeing her little squish

I've had some complications (miscarriage, chemical, and an ectopic) so when I got this BFP they followed my hcg levels until they could see something on a sono. I got the sono on Friday and confirmed that the gestational sac is indeed in my uterus and not another ectopic, phew. But the girl who did my sono said that according to what she could see I was still less than 5 weeks along! I'm like omg at that point I knew I was pregnant for 13 days. So, yes it is quite dragging. But I am lucky to already have had a sono and I have another scheduled in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->