Gushing with blood at 13+4 (everything is fine)

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Had the fright of my life last night to day the least! I havent been well in ages with sickness then a bug so me and hubby haven't had much chance to get intimate, so we did last night resulting in the biggest gush of blood I've ever seen, I was so scared!!! It was everywhere and filled the toilet, it was bright red and watery.

Ended up in a&e at 1am, and thankfully baby is fine, my cervix is completely irritated and raw basically having intercourse caused the bleed, hubs felt so guilty Haha. Chances of it happening again are high though.

I have a scan Monday to double check on baby.

I had the fright of my life when I read the title!

So glad baby is ok. Good luck with your scan x

Sorry hun didn't mean to scare you maybe I should have named the title a bit more positively! I'm so glad everything was okay, I seen the blood and broke down crying :( x

That’s better hehe. I was genuinely worried for you. I’m sure all will be well x

That’s better hehe. I was genuinely worried for you. I’m sure all will be well x
I had to change the title I little bit I didn't want anyone thinking somethings wrong, just wanted to share my experience Haha. My doppler has never been used to much recently! Babys make us worry!!! You worry about getting pregnant or not, worry all the way through pregnancy, worry about everything going well at the birth, worry about your newborn, and then worry about your children growing up, it never ends Haha x

Yes definitely. I agree 100% with that x

Omg I hope your ok? That must’ve been so scary for you, I’m so glad baby is ok and your poor hubby must’ve got the shock of his life too bless him. I’m too scared to dtd with other half as I had a bleed at 8 weeks ish and I’ve been being sick too so that’s the last thing on my mind lol. Although I’ve not been sick last 3 days.... hope he doesn’t get too excited haha. Glad they giving you another scan Monday to check bubba still happy

Omg I hope your ok? That must’ve been so scary for you, I’m so glad baby is ok and your poor hubby must’ve got the shock of his life too bless him. I’m too scared to dtd with other half as I had a bleed at 8 weeks ish and I’ve been being sick too so that’s the last thing on my mind lol. Although I’ve not been sick last 3 days.... hope he doesn’t get too excited haha. Glad they giving you another scan Monday to check bubba still happy

Thanks hun I was shaking when it happened! Couldn't believe what I was seeing!! Thank God for my doppler to check the heartbeat I would have been much worse I think! I've had a complete sofa day today to rest as I've been quite tender around my cervix due to the swabs and I was very lightly spotting still, but everything has cleared up now, thankfully, I've never been so scared! Poor hubs couldn't believe it x

Omg that’s so scary I would’ve been crying yes your cervix gets very sensitive when your pregnant I’m happy to hear things are well

I've literally never had this in previous pregnancies, I was so shocked x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->