Gut feeling

toria_x

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anybody had a gut instinct that they were pregnant before any symptoms & it's been true?
Baby dust to you all xxx

I just felt 'off.' Very different from how I normally feel. In my case, I got motion sickness just from riding in a car, and then after that I had that gut feeling and was pretty sure I was pregnant. I had had imaginary symptoms before, but this time felt different. Good luck!

With both of my pregnancies I just knew... No rhyme or reason to it, I just knew.

I knew with my 1st. I was sleeping and woke up suddenly one night, in a panic. I just knew another heart started beating inside me at that very moment. :) That never happened with #2 or 3. We are ttc #4 and I just have a feeling...

Aww that's lovely 'runningmomof3'
We have only been trying for a week or so but I just have a really positive gut feeling that I'm pregnant! Just wondering if I might be a bit mental haha!
I didn't feel like this with my first, & it definitely feels different to when AF is on her way!
Thanks for the replies! Xx

With my little boy I knew I was pregnant about a week before my missed period. My boobs were so sore and achy, different to how it felt before af. I just knew, dh took some convincing though and even as I was testing he thought I was just imagining it.

I knew! Actually I didn't with my first.. but she was a happy accident. With my other two and this new one I knew about a week before af was due. No particular symptoms. . Just instinct. My friends thought I was nuts I think declaring at 5dpo that I felt pregnant! But sure enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->