Gutted

wirelover

Reaction score
I had my coil out in september cause we wanted to try for another baby only for me to hav 50 day cycles so i had blood tests done and i went the docs and it was all bad iv got a bad liver, an infection in my white blood cells and my thryoid isnt working he said he doesnt think ill be able to have any more kids :( im trying to hide my tears from our other children were not telling them unless we have to.

I'm so sorry sweetie. Will you be taking further tests to confirm this?

yeah i need to have more bloods done and a scan, i read my thyroid can be helped but its my liver im more worried about, if they can be fixed ill be trying everything i can as im still getting positive opk's so surly that has to be a good sign xx

Wishing you all the best and dont give up!

I was told my liver profile was questionable for conception and went on a campaign to try to get it healthy. I started with milk thistle capsules and bio curcumin (tumeric extract) which brought my profiles back in line within a few months (and of course no drinking and lots of veggies :winkwink:) An amazing thing about the liver is that it can regenerate up to a point. If there is damage that hasn't caused to much scar tissue it can heal itself and this is why when getting a liver transplant you only need a small portion of a donor liver. You can lose over half of your liver and it will regenerate itself in less than 6 months...pretty awesome. I attached a couple of links that may interest you

Very much hope things work out for you and take care of your self and hold on to hope!

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/why-turmeric-may-be-diseased-livers-best-friend-friend-a

https://www.heartspring.net/detoxification_liver_health.html

pandi77 thank you soooo much im going to be starting this straight away you have given me that little bit of hope that i needed thank im going to look at the links now xxx

sorry to hear that :( hopefully with those links you'll be able to improve your liver! and hopefully the other tests will show that your dr was a little overzealous in what he said. keeping fingers crossed for you

thank you hun, iv just ordered some of the capsules any help i can give my body to get back to normal the better xx

thought id give you a little update i ordered some milk thistle and some tumeric capsules, i also got some multi vitamin tablets to help with my sickness....... the vitamins are working today is the 1st day i dont feel sick :thumbup: had a bit of toast hubby has ordered me to put my feet up and still rest he doesnt want me over doing it, if im on a 50 day cycle then im due on tomorrow but i dont feel like im going to come on i dont want to get excited about missing af due to all my problems ill give myself till the end of the month and then test x

Sorry to hear that. Will keep my fingers crossed that you can heal up and get that BFP! :hugs:

hiya ladies well i got a 2nd opinion by a different doctor and he doesnt think its as bad as the 1st 1 said hes done me a full set of bloods but thinks i will pass, i got my milk thistle and tumeric this morning so iv started taking them as well as multi vitamins and slowly im getting my strength back, fingers crossed next week ill have some good news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->