~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well at Jo's request, I have held off writing this post all day but she has agreed to let me write on her behalf as I feel she needs all our support at the moment.

Jo called me from the hospital this morning, she was due in for a scan at 1:30pm, but she decided to go in early since she had been bleeding since last night. If any of you know Jo, she has been in the hospital a few times with cervical ectropion but she has usually gone home fine after being checked over but they now said that she is 1-2 cms dilated and has been put on strict bedrest in the hospital. They have told her that they will more than likely put a stitch in tomorrow, but they have told her to 'expect the worst ' as she is only 20 weeks. :cry: However, at present all 3 babies are fine, thank God!

I am so worried about her because this woman is remarkable. She has gone through so much with her OH, and he has done nothing to ensure her pregnancy runs as smoothly as possible! :growlmad: I have said to her today, I really hope they can keep her in as long as possible because she doesnt have somewhere warm to go home too, going home is not what she needs right now. Her flat has no heating, and there is no hot water because her landlord is the biggest jackass known to mankind. Anyway, I just wanted to give anyone who doesnt know Jo a brief summary of her situation.

I think she wanted me to hold off writing a post as she knows how sceptical we have all been lately on the forums but I know Jo is genuine 100% and I hope we can all support her as much as we can, as I know she is so unhappy at the moment, it seems like she hasnt had a break yet. Ill update as and when neccessary. She has her phone with her in hospital, so I hope she can read all your replies.

EternalRose x x

Thanks for the update EternalRose...hope all is well GypsyPunk am thinking of you and your babies.
xx

Awwww no! :cry:

I really hope she makes a full recovery and that everything turns out alright, I feel so sorry for her after everything she has been through. We are all thinking of her :hugs:

Thankyou for letting us know :)

Thinking of you Jo and your babies, stay strong x

Oh no, i so hope all is ok, Lots of love to her. xx

Thanks for letting us know EternalRose.:thumbup:
Big hugs to Jo in hospital, sending you lot's of hugs and best wishes. :hugs:

oh my goodness :( :hugs: I hope everything is ok. I'm thinking of her. Thank you eternalrose for keeping us posted xxx

Sending all my love, hope and support to you Gypsy Punk and to those three, special little ones. x

:( Thinking of you Jo Hun and your beautiful babies :hugs:

Thanks for letting us know EternalRose. xxx

Poor love. Hopefully they will get a good stitch in and things will settle down.....those babes just need to hang on another couple of weeks. Sending her love and positive thoughts :hugs: xxx

this is so upsetting to here :(

i really hope she is ok, i was just reading her post she has gone through so much the poor girl

fingers crossed for her

xx

Big hugs to Jo... what awful news.. and after such a tough time of late :(

Please send her some hugs and support from us :hugs:

hope they stay put for a few weeks more at least!

Thanks for the update Mon, send her big love and hugs xxx

I'm sooo sorry to read this, I really hope your ok JO hold em in there, and stay in as long as you can being looked after.

By the way where abouts is she or is that not divulged? I don't me specific hospi lol I mean area, haha just incase you were thinking I was being a bit weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back