• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww no thats so sad. i hope everything goes ok for her and the babies.:hugs: x

Jo, You have my full support. Keep strong for those babies.

We all love you and care xx

Thinking of you and your babies Jo, sending lots of hugs your way :hugs: get lots of rest hun x

Haven't really spoke to jo previously but I have read some of her posts and she has gone through so much. Sending her all my thoughts and prayers for her and her boys. Thank you for updating eternal rose xxx

I so so so hope she stays well and theose babies stay out as long as possible. Sending her & those babies all the well wished in teh world. she is a wonderfull lady and what little i know of her she is an amzingly stong and inspirational lady.

She is in my thoughts x

(hope no-one minds me jumping in from TTC)

I'm sooo sorry to read this, I really hope your ok JO hold em in there, and stay in as long as you can being looked after.

By the way where abouts is she or is that not divulged? I don't me specific hospi lol I mean area, haha just incase you were thinking I was being a bit weird

Its ok hun, its on her profile anyway. She is in Yorkshire :hugs: x x

Yeah I did just lok, she is someone I've noticed going through a shit time, I feel for her I really do, unfortunately I'm nowhere near so cldn't even offer up a new friend and a hossie visit, she certainly needs it right now

Sending loads of love and kind thoughts her way :hugs:

Yeah I did just lok, she is someone I've noticed going through a shit time, I feel for her I really do, unfortunately I'm nowhere near so cldn't even offer up a new friend and a hossie visit, she certainly needs it right now

Yeah I feel the same hun I wish I could do more, but Im in London and I dont even have my car at the moment. So, I am miles away and she really could do with having somewhere supportive to go home too. :cry: x x

aw no hope everything turns out ok, poor thing xx

Wishing you all the luck in the world hun that everything will be ok for the 4 of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you and your babies hunny :hugs:

:hugs: My thoughts are with Jo & her boys. Like everyone else has mentioned I really hope she gets to stay in the hospital longer as it's a less stressful situation and she has the right care and monitoring her and the boys need.

Thanks for the update lovely. Thinking of Jo and babies. Keeping everything crossed. Sending you big hugs lovely.:hugs:

sending so many "stay put little ones" vibes. and huge hugs for Jo. i havent spoken to her much but have seen whats been going on for a while now. im very tempted to drive the hour and half down there and give the OH a talking to. loads of love Jo, hoping tomorrow is a better day xxxxxxx

So so sorry to read this, am thinking of you all. Please stay strong little ones, and Jo you have been so strong with everything thats happened lately, hang in there chick xxx

oh no! I agree at least she has somewhere safe and warm to be... hang in there gp and your lo's

xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back