• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I hope Jo is ok, I can only imagine how she is feeling at the moment. Thanks heaps for the update Eternal.

Hope everything will be fine, thinking of her! xxx

Oh my goodness, sending thoughts and prayers to Jo, hope to god everything is OK.

A friend of mine had something similar with her last pregnancy (single baby thou) and she went full term (although spent a lot of time under observation in hospital) I know they were concerned the same thing might happen this time but all is fine and she's due later this week.

Hi girls thanks for the messages.

I am laid in a bed with some well sexy support stockings on...

They have said I will be here til at least the end of the week.

I can't eat after midnight and consultant will come examine me tomorrow for the stitch. I've had strong anti biotics and supposotries that stop the uterus cramps.

She said its nothing I've done. She scanned me and the babies are all healthy and happy. Its my cervix that's weak and thin. I've had blood taken too. I mentioned the snake bite and they said I didn't need a tetanus and that had nothing to do with today.

I've had my mum, dad and aunty here all day and my oh has been to see me.

My consultant said work is a def no no now and last night I stayed at my dads.

I'm in leeds for who asked.

Xx

:hugs: hun, get plenty of rest & maybe try & wangle a few more days in hospital on strict bed rest.

Keeping everything crossed that the terrible trio stay put. They are real fighters hunni, you've been thru so much & they've hung on in there.

They have your fighting spirit.

Keep us posted how you are doing.

Oh I just saw this when going to third tri as it was on the 2nd tri thing as first post. Glad I saw this. i hope all goes ok and the babies are healthy. Multiple pregnancies can be rough and she certainly has been no exception. Poor thing. I will keep an eye on this thread as I dont come to 2nd tri often, so hope to get updates here.

:hugs: to Jo and :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to each of the wee boys

Gypsypunk.. glad that you and your little beans are OK!

Please keep us posted on your progress?

And pics of the sexy stockings maybe?! lol.. that sounds kinky :wacko:

Just read your other thread too Gyps, can I come bash your OH???

Thinking of her and wishing her all the best xx

aww no

Hope your ok hun, just get loads of rest

sendn hugs to u n the boys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sending loads of love and support to you hun and your 3 wee boys x

I emailed Mon a pic of my stockings lol.

The consultant warned a stitch can still have complications as the fluid the babies are in rests near the opening of the cervix. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed all is ok.

I'm on delivery suite cos ante natel was full and they have one of those huge blue bouncy balls in there. I can see myself becoming friends with it, like Tom Hanks and his basketball in Castaway

Xxx

Hugs hunni, if your still there on the 14th let me know, im also at leeds hospital, will come visit n say a quick hello :hugs:

xx

really sorry to read this. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope the VERY best for your 3 babies x

Nicola xx

I emailed Mon a pic of my stockings lol.

The consultant warned a stitch can still have complications as the fluid the babies are in rests near the opening of the cervix. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed all is ok.

I'm on delivery suite cos ante natel was full and they have one of those huge blue bouncy balls in there. I can see myself becoming friends with it, like Tom Hanks and his basketball in Castaway

Xxx

haha your not gonna draw a face on it are you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member