~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh honey. i was hoping you'd managed to drop off to sleep now the screaming woman should be being quiet again :(

maybe you should think about that morphine? i don't know anything about taking morphine when preggers but i'm assuming it's safe given that they offered you it...

abz xx

I can't remember if I'm allergic to it. I've had 3 laparoscopies and the pain I have is similar to that when you are recovering, strong contraction type period pain. I'm sure one or two of those ops they didn't use morphine but I can't remember exactly why.

She's asked if I'm going to the loo (for both) properly and I am, just like normal so she doesn't think I have a UTI or I'm constipated.

At this rate I'm gonna be the screaming woman, its pay back for getting annoyed at her

Abz, your dinner sounds nice

Xx

you get screaming honey. we won't moan about you :) favouritism is a terrible thing :D

wouldn't it be in your docs notes if you were allergic to morphine? although after all you've been saying i'm not sure they would have bothered to check...

i hope they get you sorted and a drip makes you feel better babes.

i've just been stuck on the phone trying to pay my council tax and being ticked off by the guy at the other end as they'd sent me a final notice, which i haven't received, and had rung on my own and paid the lot. i apologised so what's the problem? he must be having a bad day already...

abz xx

Hi Jo, Havent had internet for 5 days and have just ventured out to my mums. Have been desperate to see how you are getting on. You still seem to be having a real time of it but so glad to see that your little men are hanging in there. You must be a very cozy oven :) . Hospital food is the worst. I was stuck in for a week when i had my daughter and it just turned my stomach so you must be going mad by now. I hope they get along to see you soon, you should be a major priority! Will keep trying to keep up with your thread, god knows when i will have my own internet back :( hugs to you hun xxxx

Hi Jo - good luck for today, hope they manage to give you something for the pain x

Hi guys. Just to let you know that I had a phone call from jo this morning after her examination. She is now 4cm dialated and the doctor thinks that if the babies don't come today then it will be in the next few days. They can't do a stitch. She has just been moved down to the delivery suite.

I'm sure you all join me in wishing her all the love and luck in the world.

Abz xx

Oh no Jo I have just read the update that they are moving you to delivery, I really hope they can somehow hang in there still and stop the labour, although Im assuming as they moved you that means there isnt anything they can do.....Ill be jeeping you in my thoughts today........Sending my love......

sending you triple love jo... been following your thread. hope use are all ok xxxx

hope you and your little ones are ok hunny, sending you big :hugs: xxx

there is a new update thread on second tri.

OH NO!

Wishing you all the luck possible. hang in there hun
Thinking (and worrying) of you
xx

thinking and praying for you hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Ladies im going to lock this thread now as not to casue any confusion between the two threads.

Please see the thread from GypsyPunk for any further updates on her situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4