~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jo, glad things are better today despite the food cock ups. Have you stopped dilating or haven't they checked recently? Still have everything crossed for you xx

They haven't checked. She doesn't want to check in case she triggers it off more. Was checked on Monday she said she will probably check Monday coming

Glad you get to tell them to leave you alone hun :lol:

How are you in yourself babes x

Kermie, I made a post for you!

The nurse has been in with my injection. They like my nails lol. ;)

My blood test results are back. That CRP infection level is now at 13.2. It should be under 10. It was at 49 the other day...that's kinda high.

X

its lower than the other day though, thats a good sign right? x

Yeh it still needs to come down. 49 was high is what I meant. No wonder I felt shit!

I'm now watching 90210 and eating the Twizzlers that Kermie sent me

:)

I am glad that your still hanging in there, it might be a dump and it might be horrible and boring but everyday you put up with it is another day closer to 32 weeks!
You are doing so well but you should really start getting food delivered, I think they are trying to starve you in there, You should get the number of the closest pizza place :haha:, Do you think they would deliver to the hospital? I would pay them extra to pretend to be a visitor!:rofl:

Lol that might be an idea! Tomorrow I have picked stew and dumplings with mash and cabbage and strawberry ice cream

Yeh it still needs to come down. 49 was high is what I meant. No wonder I felt shit!

I'm now watching 90210 and eating the Twizzlers that Kermie sent me

:)

understood! Im watching 90210 too never seen it before and Im confused but I LOVE it x

Lol that might be an idea! Tomorrow I have picked stew and dumplings with mash and cabbage and strawberry ice cream

I loved the food there when i had to stay in 10 weeks ago, i was on ward 2 though... I was only in 6 days and i got do fed up, i've had enough hospital stays to last a life time :nope:

Im at the hospital on Thursday for antenatal and a growth scan so if you're still in let me know :hugs: xxx

Glad things have moved slightly in he right direction.

Every day is a step nearer xx

90210 rules...so much so I got the first series on dvd!

Kerrie, I will prob be here then, pop up and say hi :)

Xx

I am thinking they will do the injections until you deliver. I am on them and i get one every week. i think i will stop at 36 weeks if i get that far. I am glad your boys are doing good. Maybe your bloods are just going to stay that way. Is the bloods to test for infection?

Yep I came in Monday feeling awful like I was gonna collapse and since then the CRP results have gone up and up.

Feeling a bit better now

Xx

hi glad things havent changed. all best rest for u xx

ive moved to third tri ... but will be all the time to check up on u! xxxx

keep well x

Sending you my positive sticky baby in the belly thoughts :)

glad you are getting to feel a wee bit better babes :) good that the bloods have come down.

abz xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4