~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

The doc has been in and she is considering giving me a shot of morphine to ease the cramps and in her words "knock me out a bit for decent sleep" she's told me to think about it and she will come back later on.

Hey,

I've not had interent access for a few days, Am so glad to see things are going ok and getting better. I've been thinking about you preying you'll be ok and you doing ok so far, keep up that bed rest, it's obviously helping alot.

Sorry the food isn't all that, is there any locals who can bring ya some home cooked food!

I obviously haven't read through the whole of this post cos there was 30 odd pages and was hard to see the updates, I didn't realise your still having cramps. I'm so glad the hossie are doing all they can!

Have you got a ds, ipod, pen paper at ;east you have interent access, can search on ebay for your triplet buggy!

Huge hugs, keep spirits up hun, and just a whisper to the boys, hang on in there babes, i know you wanna meet your super mummy, but right now she needs you more than ever to stay put! xxxx

Scared the crud out of me seeing this post. Glad things are going a bit better <3

Thanks girls. I've been asleep most the morning. Mum coming to see me this aft. Nurse is gonna let me have a shower so then I'm gonna settle back and watch Eastenders :)

Have you washed your hair yet?! :p
I haven't been on for a few days! So I haven't caught up! xx

Hi Jo, so glad things are still looking positive!
You're mad watching eastenders though. Its awful! Xxxx

Lol yes I got to wash my hair on Fri! :)

Kinda gone back to square one again this aft. Can't keep anything down and got double type vision. Mum and step dad just been to see me so gonna try get some sleep and see how I feel. Nurse made me laugh cos she said its prob the hospital food making me throw up

:hugs: hun, nurse maybe right I think you need some proper food smuggling in to you.

Dad gonna make me some tomorrow and bring it in. They've brought my a sandwich from the canteen but I can't face anything.

I'm no nurse but could the double vision etc be lack of food or something (grasping at straws here!) stay well xx

did you have morphine honey because that can make you feel bloody awful.

hope you feel a bit better soon and glad your folks are managing to smuggle you in some contraband :)

abz xx

No she said to sleep a bit and see how I was. Blood pressure was low. Its awkward cos I'm meant to be on bed rest and when I get up my BP is low so they make me lie back down. She said lying down makes your BP low.

oh babes. what can you do to increase your blood pressure? doesn't drinking lots of water increase it? although that could decrease it... but i'm sure it does one or the other. they should be able to do something for you to make it better somehow surely?

abz xx

She's taken a urine sample and talked about a drip cos I feel like a did at my worst with hyperemisis. You saw how much food/drink I've been brought the other day. Can't face anything at all.

What did you have for dinner?

X

Hope they get you some decent food in, yuk on the sickness, hope its not coming back again for you. Hope there is something they can do about your blood pressure though, fingers crossed on that one......Bet you feel so much better now though after a shower and washing your hair, at least they are letting you out of bed to do that now.....

i had real comfort food hon. had mince and onions with mash, gravy and brocolli... not exactly culinary art but quick and easy enough :)

good luck for your examination today. have my fingers crossed for you.

abz xx

The pain is back, as bad as last Monday minus the bleeding. I've had an hour or so sleep and lots of co-codamol which isn't easing the pain at all. Waiting for the doctors to come see me. Its horrendous :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"