h2bs response to my ?bfp

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MrsQ, Apr 21, 2009.

1. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

told him you girls said that a line is a line is a line. lol

he said "well baby i think you are reading too much into this and i dont want to see you upset so until we have something concrete to say you are i think you should stop going on that site as i dont want your heart broken"

WHY IS HE SO BORING!!!!!!!

I love you guys!!!!

2. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

Men don't understand. Everytime my husband sees me on this site he tells me I'm obsessed! I just ignore him!

3. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

aw chick. we love you too. :) :hugs:
    I can kinda understand where he is coming from but you know us girls we obsess over the tiniest of things and as we say a line IS a line ;) lol :rofl:

4. moonlady12

moonlady12 mum to 5 wonderful kids

he means well honey what hes really trying to say is hes feeling this as much as you and trying to cover up his feelings by encouraging you not to get yours up.i know my other half feels it dreadfully every month just dont like to show me and upset me further.itll happoen when it happens relax enjoy and hopefully well all get our bfps soon

:hug:

5. cazhd

cazhd LTTTC

My dh is the same he thinks coming on bnb makes the emotional rollercoaster worse for me and encourages me to think about what we've not got 24/7 x

6. jodse80

jodse80 TTC baby numero uno!

My OH was very very sceptical when i joined this site and couldn't understand why strangers would share such things but I find it so helpful and encouraging and it helps my sanity when all I obsess about is TTC! He always justs tuts and gives me a disapproving look when Im on here so your not alone!

7. Bexyboop

Bexyboop Mum to a beautiful boy

My dh doesn't even know that i have signed up to bnb as he would think the very same thing. What he doesn't know won't hurt him and anyway i think its good to talk!

8. lissaloo

lissaloo Well-Known Member

you know what men are like they don't get it cause they arn't the ones who have poas and count days and wait for the witch they just do what they gotta do !!!

Tell us we'll listen to you !! you only need him for sperm lol !

9. chele

chele Mummy to Max & Hayden

i'm on here in secret as my dh will say the same.........oh well!

10. trying4no1

trying4no1 Well-Known Member

my fella thinks the same, he goes, your always on there so i say, ur always watchin football, u talk to ur mates bout football and i cant talk to u cuz u have no idea what am on about, i find it easier talking to u ladies on ere than my friends because u all understand how i feel n what im going through, and i dont feel judge, so just a thanks to u all xx

11. cking

cking Well-Known Member

My fella says that im obsessed and that it's not healthy... yeah like thats gonna stop me haha i think it's just being a woman and being broody

12. Csunshine013

Csunshine013 Well-Known Member

My DH doesn't know about this site and that's the way I want to keep it. The less he knows I am thinking about another baby the better. I get what I want and he gets what he wants. :rofl: He is none the wiser when I am fertile or not. HEHEHE he just knows that a baby could come out of what we do together.