Had 12 Week Scan Yesterday!**With Pics**

td1309

Reaction score
I am still on cloud 9!! I didn't expect to be able to see so much!! It is the oddest feeling in the world watching this little life move around on the screen and knowing it's in you but not feeling it!! We could see the little heart beat and the arms and legs kicking! I am sooooo happy after lots of tiredness and morning sickness I finally could see what it was all for!! And lovely for hubby I think it all became real for him yesterday!! I am the luckiest girl alive :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations! Do you have a piccie :) x

Thanks girls yes I have a pic I will try and work out how to upload it lol xxx

hmm how do i do it? lol can anyone help xx

click on the little paper clip picture and it will ask you to upload one....

Congrats hun, I'm glad everything went well. xxx

Thanks...hope that's worked...can;t believe I couldn't see the paperclip at first, baby brain already! :dohh:

Attachments

• 2635_001b.jpg
    2635_001b.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 2635_001a.jpg
    2635_001a.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 25
Aww wow what beautiful pics you have one beautiful baby there congratulations :) xxx

oh woah! amazing :) how beautiful :):)

Whoa! Thats Crazy!! They are so clear!! :happydance:

I hope mine is that clear today!! ............lol actually i just hope there's something in there!! :dohh:

Thank you ladies!! Everyone keeps commenting on them being really clear...must be all that water I drank before hand :rofl: xxxxxxx

awww they are lovely pics! :D I had my scan the other day too, im still feeling on cloud 9 now, its the best feeling seeing your little one kicking around on the screen :D

Congrats on that perfect scan. Beautiful baby pic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->