had a fall

M2B83

Reaction score
hi ladies
so I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with our 2nd child. I am only 4 weeks so very early days.
unfortunately this afternoon I slipped and fell over on a shoe and landed on my hip/bum and also my ankle of the other leg.

do you think I could have cased any serious damage or is the pregnancy so early on it couldn't do an damage?

totally gutted.

:(

No!!! Your fine!! I know it's so hard not to stress about that kind of stuff, but the baby is well protected inside your body! No worries!! 😊

arrgghh thank you! its awful isn't it! suddenly feel so sad thinking the worst :(
when down with quite a crash! :(

arrgghhh I had forgotten the 9 month worry almost every day! haha!

I understand!! I had some pink spotting a couple days ago, in the am, the size of a quarter, and I had sex the night before, but I immedienlty begain sobbing and called my doc cause I thought I was having a mc. I never had any bleeding with my first. But it was just that one time and still everytime I go pee I'm checking for blood! It's natural to worry I feel like because these babies are so wanted!!! I tired for 1 year for this pregnancy so I'm on high alert all the time lol. My son is also 55 lbs and took a hard sit on my tummy the other day and I had to calm myself down about that one too!!! I know all of us will prob be this way untill 12 weeks lol.

Baby will be fine! It's still a tiny little ball of cells at this stage, that are turning into all the layers needed to form everything. About 0.2mm in size, it would be well protected.

I flipped my vehicle off the road, into a ditch at 4 weeks with this pregnancy. We were very seriously upside down and smashed in... And I'll be 36w on Sunday. Baby is very well protected at this point :hugs:

thank you ladies xx wish you all well for the future xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->