had a little visit the other night...

gemabee

proud single mum to finn
Reaction score
i was havin a really bad night about 2 weeks ago... thought i was goin into early labour but was kinda panicked nd frozen to the bed... didn't sleep at all nd it got to 8am with no sleep nd bein really worried.
i had my eyes closed... i heard a man coughing nd then felt something stroking my arm... instead of being scared in my mind i could hear a woman say 'everythings ok, go to sleep now'. nd i did... i woke up 4 hours later.
in my sleep i was vaguely aware of my grandad nd grandma in the room with me keeping me calm nd helping me sleep.
it was so comforting nd lovely... i love the fact that they are still looking after me.
my step mum said the week before my grandad went to her nd helped her make an important life decision.
i hope they'll be looking after my lo like they're looking after me :D
xx

Aww thats lovely.
We lost my nanna in july, my mum and sister felt something physical afterwards, my mum felt something brush her hair, and my sister was in bed and felt a blowing on her face. I haven't felt anything physical :( im a bit sad about that but i think that maybe she thinks im not ready yet and would be abit too scared? the day before i went to see her in the chapel of rest i had a dream about her and i think it was her way of telling me she was ok??
But even though i havent felt anything physical i do believe that they always look after us from the spirit world and they will definitely be looking out for your lo :) xx

Thats lovely.

Ringing in ears and feeling itchy are also signs I get when they are close xxx

Aww how sweet! :flower: its nice when our loved ones come back to see us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->