Had a long chat with OH...

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
and i just wanted to share, hope that's okay.

I think we have decided that we will try in june 2009! A little longer than we were considering, but it will give us time to cover all the points. The 'agreement' so to speak is this;

- I will get my implant out in May (around my 22nd!) as long as i diet between now and then, losing around 40-50lbs, then we can move to ttc!
- we both need a get healthier, as well as thinner
- I have to finish my degree.
- We need to save up a fair amount of cash
- we need to move into a bigger flat.

Im reallt excited. Scared about losing weight because of old issues in the past (as bloody xmas in the middle of things!) but excited at the same time.

Great hunnie sounds like a plan
good luck
hugs serina x

Sounds a fantastic plan sweety, really positive.

I am really excited for you :happydance:

hurray enjoy all the 'practice' before the real thing!! :wohoo:

Awww, thanks girls.
Now i feel really exited again! :happydance:

I so dont want to wait, but i think it is the best thing. Its just nice to have a plan to focus on!

Awww, thanks girls.
Now i feel really exited again! :happydance:

I so dont want to wait, but i think it is the best thing. Its just nice to have a plan to focus on!

I agree, makes it more real for you both x

I think its fab, 6 months will fly and you could set urself little goals for each month that you are closer to ttc :)

That is great, Drazic, but make sure you don't get so caught up that you resort to "old" ways, as we have done before. Remember, this is the time for you to make a totally clean, healthy canvas for your future baby! Start those vitamins, folic acid, exercise and EAT right! :D You will do so awesome! Don't pressure yourself or focus too much on the number, just get healthier. And pm me if you need or want to talk. I'm here! :D
I hope this doesn't sound rude to you or anyone else, I just know we talked about this on another thread, I want you to be feeling your best.

Thank you all so much for your kind messages.

Eclipse, tnak you so much for that. I am promising myself i wont get ill this time. I am just cutting down this month, but no scales! and if i have a bad day being xmas and all im not going to resort to old habits. Like you said, this is for future baby. If i cant do it for myself i have to do it for him / her. Thank you :hugs:

just want all these christmas temptations to be out the way!!

and i just wanted to share, hope that's okay.

I think we have decided that we will try in june 2009! A little longer than we were considering, but it will give us time to cover all the points. The 'agreement' so to speak is this;

- I will get my implant out in May (around my 22nd!) as long as i diet between now and then, losing around 40-50lbs, then we can move to ttc!
- we both need a get healthier, as well as thinner
- I have to finish my degree.
- We need to save up a fair amount of cash
- we need to move into a bigger flat.

Im reallt excited. Scared about losing weight because of old issues in the past (as bloody xmas in the middle of things!) but excited at the same time.

I'm glad to hear you're trying again!!... I will be too from April 2009-ish. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

^
Thanks so much, i should be trying around the same time.
Fingers crossed for first tri together :happydance: :hug:

- just wanted to say, your little angel Jessica is so beautiful. :hugs:

^
Thanks so much, i should be trying around the same time.
Fingers crossed for first tri together :happydance: :hug:

- just wanted to say, your little angel Jessica is so beautiful. :hugs:

Thank you :)

Yeah, fingers, toes, everything crossed... Everything bar legs! lol :happydance:

^
haha, we can got into ttc together, as long as i get this tummy off!

:happydance:

Have you started taking folic acid or anything like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->