Had a nasty fall last night.*Updated with photos!*

XKatX

Reaction score
I was carrying Oliver upstairs to bed and I tripped on the second to last step. I fell so hard and was so busy trying to protect Oliver, that I smacked face first into the corner of the wall :cry:
Oliver is absolutely fine - I don't think he even knows it happened!! I however, smashed my glasses, which I think must have taken the force as I only have a few cuts on my eyebrow. i also have a whopping bruise and swelling on my chin. Also some bruising on my arm and the toe that I tripped on. I'm so glad I had my glasses on, as I think I would be sporting a seriously smashed and black eye by now.
I'm so grateful Oliver is ok - I still feel so horribly guilty :cry:

Thought I'd take some piccies of the bruising. Nice! (This is Wednesday - accident happened Friday)
https://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/khatden/Bruised%20face/Bruises3.jpg
https://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/khatden/Bruised%20face/Bruises2.jpg
https://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/khatden/Bruised%20face/Bruises.jpg

awww, hope you are ok!

:hugs:

Eek :hugs:

I fell down stairs with Caitlin lost my balance that much I lost grip of her I was distraught :(

It wasn't your fault though try not to work yourself up to much over it, glad lil man is ok and I hope you feel better soon x

Eek :hugs:

I fell down stairs with Caitlin lost my balance that much I lost grip of her I was distraught :(

It wasn't your fault though try not to work yourself up to much over it, glad lil man is ok and I hope you feel better soon x

God how horrid! My fear is falling down the stairs, so what do I do? Fall up the stairs!!!
It all happened so fast that I didn't know if I had landed on him, smacked his head against the wall or anything. The only reason I knew he was ok is because I made him laugh:rofl:. Silly mummy.

lol I think it will happen once so your once is up which isn't so bad so now you have to forget it and move on ;) next ones the bed :lol:

Caitlin SCREAMED ....you know why? Mummy did lol

I knew something like that would happen in the house we were in the stairs were all wooden and when did it happen? As we were packing up to move to for a family fit home :dohh: I was I wreck over the stairs after but fine here as they are carpeted.

oh my kat poor you :hugs: so glad you and oliver are ok :hugs: these things happen though honey :hugs: x

Oh Kat hope ur ok. It's terrifying isn't it but maternal instinct always takes over. I fell down half a flight of stairs holding Robin when he was a baby. I twisted in such a way to save him, i tore my achilles tendon. That was bad, i had 3 kids under 3 to look after, but he was ok that was the main thing.

Oh Kat hope ur ok. It's terrifying isn't it but maternal instinct always takes over. I fell down half a flight of stairs holding Robin when he was a baby. I twisted in such a way to save him, i tore my achilles tendon. That was bad, i had 3 kids under 3 to look after, but he was ok that was the main thing.

Ouch! At least it's not that bad!! Although I'm getting a headache from having no glasses to wear. Can't get them until Monday. I'm sitting here watching tele in my shades!!!

:hugs: I hate going up and down the stairs carrying Lauryn-I'm terrified of tripping.

Bet thats a good luck. Well whats good enough for celebs is good enough for Kat (wearing shades indoors i mean)lol

I can just see you in your shahdes lol! Seriously though hope you're ok xxx

Omg, that sounds terrible! Thank god nothing worse had happened! :hugs:

Don't fee guilty, if nothing you should feel damn proud,protecting little Oliver like that. :hugs:

bloody hell Kat, sounds like a very nasty fall. hope u and oliver are ok. If anything it'll make u more careful.
I used to hate our stairs when carrying a baby cos they are so steep.

ouchy bless u hun hope u feel better soon xxx

Oh no! Glad you're both ok though! Hope your face heals quickly xxx

oh no, hope your feeling abit better now, but it wasnt your fault and you kept your baby safe

oh hun you poor thing. you must of got some fright!! glad your LO is ok hun and hope you feel better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->