Had a nasty fall last night.*Updated with photos!*

omg kat, well done saving oliver.... hope you are not feeling too tender x

:hugs::hugs:

Aww, hon, I did this too when Jayden was a baby. Fell down quite a few stairs but I protected him well :)

I fell over my stupid lazy cat who was sprawled out on the stairs when Madison was 4 months old.I grabbed her but her poppers on her baby gro popped open and she tumbled out.She fell 8 stairs and hit her head on the stair post.Somehow I missed squashing her and landed on the ottoman at the bottom of the stairs.I was in total bloody agony but had to tend to my poor baby.I managed to get help and get to the hospital where unbelievably Madison only suffered cuts and bruise and was none the wiser.As for me I broke 3 ribs and twisted my back.

It is very scary but the babys are none the wiser but my god the guilt is horrible.Don't beat yourself up hun.Oliver is fine.Sorry you ended up worse off babe.Huge hugs xx

Just added some photos on page 1 of the bruising 5 days later!!!

Ouch hunni that looks sore. I hope your ok now. Don't feel guilty hunni you protected oliver and toook the pain for him

:hugs:
xx

aww huni that looks so painful!!! dont feel bad like the other girls said you protected him hope all the bruising goes quickly

eek you poor thing! stairs are such a hazard with babies. I almost fall up or down them with Alasdair daily.

oh wow, that ws quite the bruise!

:shock: Wow! You really look banged up! :(

So glad Oliver is OK, and that you were wearing your glasses! :hugs:

:nope: oh hun you poor thing, hope its not too sore :hugs:

Ouch!! Sorry you got hurt thats awful!! Oliver is okay so no need to feel guilty :hugs: Hope you feel better soon :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->