Had a scare...still worried!

Rafferty

Reaction score
A couple days ago I was downstairs making lunch for my 4 year old and 19 month old. When I called them to come eat, just the 4 year old showed up. I kept calling the little one, but she wouldn't come. So finally I get upstairs and I see her crumpled up, not moving. I freaked out and grabbed her...turns out she just randomly fell asleep! She NEVER does that! I was sure she had choked on something, but she was perfectly fine.

All to say, the sight gave me a horrible scare, crazy adrenaline rush and I immediately had cramps for a few minutes after. I just saw the baby on an ultrasound the day before this happened, but now I'm worried again that it could have hurt the baby or cause a miscarriage. It probably sounds crazy, I just thought that much adrenaline going to a tiny little person can't be good. I was shaking for hours afterwards!

Anyone thoughts?

I think you're fine. Are you cramping a lot yet now?

I have an 18 month old and she gives me plenty of scares. Just like last month. She accidently stumbled and fell on top of one of our dogs (Lhasa apso so not that big) and he reacted like anyone would, he whipped his head and nipped her but he didn't bite hard at all (enough to leave to small red marks that disappeared the next morning 12 hours after). He realized who it was and stopped. That gave me a mini heart attack. I was literally three feet away on the floor with her and it was just a train wreck that you watched but couldn't do anything about.

Then just last week, took my dog (same dog in) to get his fur cut. There happened to be a dog aggressive dog there and the owner decided it would be a good idea to walk literally less than two feet away from me with her damn dog. Her dog attacked my dog. Again I had another mini heart attack. He was fine no puncture wounds. (I was able to move my dog away from her's after the dog got a mouth full of my dogs fur).

Personally I wouldn't worry. Cramping stopped and you are feeling like a 'typical' pregnant person at this stage.

Forgot to say as well, when I was pregnant with my daughter at 8 weeks I fell down some stairs. I was panicking that I had hurt her and was just freaking out. I knew I had another scan at 9w 5 (had one at 7w 5d) and figured to wait it out since no bleeding, the cramping had stopped shortly after and I had no signs that something was wrong. Yes I freaked out and was having a mini panic attack on that one. Specially since our first pregnancy failed (noticed at 10 weeks) and then it took 9 more months just to fall pregnant again. So I was very paranoid with what happened.

i am sure you will be fine hun xx hugs my kids cause me to worry all the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->