Had a very vivid baby dream last night....

ChristinaRN

Mother of 3, pg with #4
Reaction score
It was sooooo real! It was only a moment of a dream but it was of me holding my LO for the first time.....and somehow I just KNOW that what I saw in the dream is exactly how he's gonna look. Weird I know :shrug: but I've never had a dream like that before.
Anyone else had/having dreams about their LO?

I had one vivid one a while ago but it was a girl in my dream.. I do have dreams but in the dreams he is always white, or twins, or a girl, and he's not going to be any of those! I want a realistic one too :hissy:

That's amazing though.. I'm sure it was really intense and special :cloud9: Sometimes you just know.

I have been having dreams of my little one! He/she always looks different though :(

I had a dream like that when I was pregnant with DS, I was holding my perfect little baby boy in my arms (and I didn't know the sex), it was very eerie, but almost like I got a glimpse into the future- I can still picture that dream even though it was two years ago!

with both pregnancys with my girls i had a dream that i had a daughter aged around 2 with short blonde hair like a bob cut. but never seen there faces. i now have two blonde daughters 4 and 3 next month. you can see them on my tickers.
im currently due my 3rd baby to which i thinks aboy. and i had a dream this time of taking a blonde baby boy a walk and breast feeding him. dont know why they keep having blonde hair in my dream. probably because i have blonde hiar!

I had a dream my baby was born with all gray hair. I was worried about getting my hair colored as I'm 26 and my hair has already started to turn gray!! Weird!

the night before i got a positive i had a dream i was holding a baby in a blue blanket and in my dream i said "oh wow i had a boy!!". indeed i am having a boy

Welll... I had a very vivid dream that I gave birth to a monkey the other day!! It was awful

Welll... I had a very vivid dream that I gave birth to a monkey the other day!! It was awful

HAHAHAHA, I was in a pretty bad mood until I saw this. I am now laughing out loud!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->