Had a viability scan today

nickyb

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I had a scan today as I'd had losses in the past, and was shocked to see a lil bean and a heart beat :) and measured 6 weeks 6 days.
I wasn't expecting good news after so much bad, the tech said there was blood in the uterus that will either absorb or I'll bleed :( but she didn't seem too bothered by it, they also give me high dose folic acid and progesterone pessaries, does any one have any experience with the pessaries?
Thanks guys I just wanted to share the good news :)

Congrats Nicky! That's great news. I had a bleed with my last ds, i bled at 7 weeks, 10 weeks and once more in the beginning of my second tri but he's as perfect as can be!

Congrats Nicky! That's great news. I had a bleed with my last ds, i bled at 7 weeks, 10 weeks and once more in the beginning of my second tri but he's as perfect as can be!

Thanks cc :hugs: I hope I don't spot but at least I'll know why it's happening if it does

I don't know anything about pessaries but just wanted to say congratulations on your fab news :)

I had my early scan at 6 weeks 6 days too. Such a relief to see that heart beating. I'm taking progesterone suppositories as this is an ivf frozen cycle. Have to take them morning and evening rectally. Had no problems so far. Good luck with your pregnancy.

Hi.

When I had an early scan they said I had a bled in my uterus too so don't be surprised if I bled a little. I haven't yet and hopefully won't as it was scare me. I had a scan last week and the baby looks fine, but she did say I have a fibroid which they have never picked up before so maybe that was the bleed they saw before. I am just over 12 weeks now and will go back next week for another scan so they can carry out the nt test.

Please don't worry. Hopefully you will be fine. :hug:

Congratulations! I'm 6w 5d and also had an early scan today after a scary bleed last Friday :) Can totally share your relief!!

I bled around 10 weeks and so far so good. Congrats on the awesome scan hun! :thumbup:

Congrats hun!!!! That must be so exciting and such a relief for you!! I've had several chemcial pregnancies so even getting this far with great beta's is a first for me - I can't imagine seeing the little peanut!
Anyway - I'm on progesterone suppositories since ovulation. I insert one in the morning and one at night so 200mg per day total (I try and time it for 12 hours) and I need to wear a pantyliner every day cuz it constantly leaks out :( But if it'll give me a sticky babe it's all worth it :)

Congrats hun!!!! That must be so exciting and such a relief for you!! I've had several chemcial pregnancies so even getting this far with great beta's is a first for me - I can't imagine seeing the little peanut!
Anyway - I'm on progesterone suppositories since ovulation. I insert one in the morning and one at night so 200mg per day total (I try and time it for 12 hours) and I need to wear a pantyliner every day cuz it constantly leaks out :( But if it'll give me a sticky babe it's all worth it :)

Thanks for sharing ur experience Hun, I was wondering if they would leak out yuk do u have any side effects ? She told me I may get headaches sore boobs etc :wacko:

I don't have any side affects really. I have very very sore boobs but it could be because of pregnancy. Yes I wear a freakin panty liner all day and night. Seems to come out more when I sleep :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->