• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had bloody show and nothing else!!

pooch

Reaction score
This is my fourth baby...first was five days early, second was one day late, third was two days early. I didn’t think I would go past my due date with this one!
Monday I had a sweep (I was 2-3 cm dilated and “very favorable”). That night I pumped per my midwife’s direction to try to get contractions going. Tuesday around noon I had my blood show and then more loss of plug at bedtime. Still no contractions.
This is all very frustrating! My husband is getting even more restless which is driving me nuts. Everyone keeps checking in on me and I have no news. This is just so mentally exhausting! Thanks for letting me vent.

Im sorry hun! Hope things get started for you soon!

Last pregnancy i went into labour exactly 7 days after losing my bloody show. Hopefully you will start your labout soon. Hope all goes well good luck x

Oh hon I'm sorry baby isnt here yet but I really hope things get going asap for you.
With my other children I had the bloody show either just b4 or during labour but with my last baby I had it at 33+6 and again at 36+3 and gave birth at 37+3

Have u been using that oil u mentioned hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->