had good news :)

nicksi27

Reaction score
Feeling happy today .... Ive been struggling with polyhydramnios since 30 weeks (too much amniotic fluid) and its been worrying me so much ive had so many sleepless nights about it. Anyway went for my last growth scan yesterday and my fluid level has gone down by 10cm and is just high normal now which is good enough for me. Dont really understand where its gone though!! Baby is an estimated 8lb and my consultant said hes 'growing beautifully'. Im being induced on sunday feeling very nervously excited!

Yay! I have that too its causing a lot of pain :( good luck on Sunday!!!

Yay! I have that too its causing a lot of pain :( good luck on Sunday!!!

thank you :D you have my sympathy polyhydramnios is horrible. Just goes to show that it can settle down closer to due date though. Have you been feeling really tight and uncomfy?

Oh ya! My tummy is hard as a rock! I can't sit comffy at all I can't lean forword or lean back I can't roll nothing! And if I even walk 1/4 mile I start getting bh. I never had bh with my first 2 so ya I'm dieing over here. The ultrasound tech said that your waters usually even out or go down at 34 weeks and I'm 32 weeks on saterday.

Oh ya! My tummy is hard as a rock! I can't sit comffy at all I can't lean forword or lean back I can't roll nothing! And if I even walk 1/4 mile I start getting bh. I never had bh with my first 2 so ya I'm dieing over here. The ultrasound tech said that your waters usually even out or go down at 34 weeks and I'm 32 weeks on saterday.

i cant really walk anywhere either and the only comfort i got from week 32 onwards was laying on my side so my belly went softer. My fluid went down a bit at 35 weeks then shot up to 36cm!!! I thought it had actually got worse but yesterday the fluid had gone down to 26cm and my bump doesnt feel as bad. Baby is measuring big though and the consultant thinks that might be the reason ive had PH because a detailed scan was normal and bubs is swallowing ok apparently. Fingers crossed your fluid levels go down very soon so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Must be extra hard to cope when you got kids to look after

I hope so! I had an ultrasound last week I was 30 weeks mes 35! But he's right on track for growth his tummy was empty but kidneys looked fine so they weren't worried about that I found it weird since every ultrasound I've ever gone to the baby tummy was full and he doesn't have any probs with his mouth. I guess well see at my app on thurs I have another ultrasound and see what's going on..

Thank you I hope so too! I also have fibromialga and our weather has been crazy one day its dress weather then its snowing :( so that amkes it worse and the kids really don't seem to care that momma can't really move :haha:

I had this with my 1st and the same thing! It cleared up, was scheduled for an induction around 38 weeks. When I went in they said she looked great and gave me the option to continue with induction or go home. First the doc said where I was early with no signs of early labor I had a 75% chance of long drawn out labor followed by EMCS. I went home and had her 3 weeks later.

I had this with my eldest and I wouldn't wish it on anyone! It exacerbated my SPD, even though my hind waters broke more than 24 hours before the delivery, which flooded my bed at home, when the rest of the waters broke during labour it was like a waterfall cascading off the delivery bed. Then I had horrific after pains because things had stretched out so much more than they naturally would have. Never had such bad after pains since xx

I had this with my 1st and the same thing! It cleared up, was scheduled for an induction around 38 weeks. When I went in they said she looked great and gave me the option to continue with induction or go home. First the doc said where I was early with no signs of early labor I had a 75% chance of long drawn out labor followed by EMCS. I went home and had her 3 weeks later.

They haven't given me the option of cancelling the induction because I wasn't being induced due to the fluid it's because I lost my first baby (jacob) last year. They apparently like to induce two weeks early when there's a history of late mc/stillbirth although I'm not really sure why. Apparently they don't induce for PH no matter how uncomfy the mother is at my hospital!

I had this with my eldest and I wouldn't wish it on anyone! It exacerbated my SPD, even though my hind waters broke more than 24 hours before the delivery, which flooded my bed at home, when the rest of the waters broke during labour it was like a waterfall cascading off the delivery bed. Then I had horrific after pains because things had stretched out so much more than they naturally would have. Never had such bad after pains since xx

I'm dreading what my bellys gonna look like when hes here because its felt so stretched. Don't think I've actually measured more than a cm ahead though considering the v high fluid. Did you feel a relief when your waters broke?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->