Had my 20 week scan for #2 :)

samisshort

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
I had my 20 week scan, and I found out the gender. I was going to keep it a surprise, but long story short, my stupid doctor gave away the gender on accident. :wacko:

Anyways.... I'm having another baby BOY :cloud9: I would have loved either gender, but I am secretly so glad it's another boy so my little man can have someone to share his trucks with :cloud9:

Any name suggestions?! I'm OCD, and I would like a name that is a longer name, with a cute nickname. (for example my first son is Alexander and I call him Alex) so something like that :) I don't have a middle name yet either, but I want to find something meaningful for that like my son.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :) I kinda like Matthew or Zachary. But I want more options! Haha or even cute short names, but then I'd need a longer middle name. (I'm so OCD it is horrible :haha:)

OH!!!! Also, what is a cute way to announce a pregnancy AND gender on Facebook? I want to take a picture of my son wearing a big brother shirt, but also have something to give away that #2 is a boy :)

I am in like the name Dominic and maybe Nic for short

I am in like the name Dominic and maybe Nic for short

Thank you! That's exactly the kinda name I'm looking for :) I like that name as well, definitely putting it on my list!

Congratulations on your second baby boy:flower:
Maybe a photo of your son holding an its a boy balloon, with his big brother teeshirt? :)

Congratulations on your second baby boy:flower:
Maybe a photo of your son holding an its a boy balloon, with his big brother teeshirt? :)

That's such a cute idea! And thank you! I'm definitely going to consider this :) My friend actually suggested that same idea, I really think I'm gonna do it :)

Congrats on team :blue: again, I love the T-shirt reveals or the chalk board :)

You could have him wear his big brother shirt and have him hold up a little brother onesie?

One of my friends put a pic of there son on FB holding the scan picture captioned 'im being promoted to big brother' I thought this was soo cute xx

Congrats! I'm also having a little boy. I've known since 19 weeks and at 25 weeks I still have no name for him.

Suggestion
Benjamin or Bentley - Ben
Joshua- josh
Micah or micheal - mike/Mikey
Jace - no nickname

Boy names are difficult

Congrats on Team :blue: again! :)

I'm crap on names, we just waited until he was born and knew what he looked like :)

I announced with LO holding a scan photo and captioned it 'They told me I'm going to be a big brother, but I have no idea what that means' :flower:

Big Congratulations!
I'd do the "big brother" tshirt with a "little brother" romper next to him :) so cute :cloud9:

Name ideas (I'm rubbish!)
Nicholas - Nick/Nicky
Thomas - Tom/Tommy
Joshua - Josh
Oliver - Olly

Minds gone blank :haha:

Congrats on Team :blue: again! :)

I'm crap on names, we just waited until he was born and knew what he looked like :)

I announced with LO holding a scan photo and captioned it 'They told me I'm going to be a big brother, but I have no idea what that means' :flower:

That is soo cute!!

OP congrats on team blue again!:flower: I announced my second pregnancy with a picture of Peighton holding a board that said "big sister"

Congratulations on joining team blue again. :)

What about Christopher? It's my DHs name but I loved it for a boy when I was younger and am sad I can't call my son it now!

Thanks for the ideas everyone!

I think I've decided to buy my son a Big Brother shirt and the Little Brother onesie :) That way I can buy something for both my little guys :haha:

So far, I'm REALLY liking the name Gabriel for a boy. Gabe as a nickname. It was on my list when I was picking out names for my son Alexander. But nothing is set in stone yet! I changed my mind a million times with my son's name before it was final :flower: Thank you everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->