Had my 8 week scan today and it's. ........

Aw pink so sorry to hear about baby B :hugs: but I'm so glad to see you are focusing on the good in such a tough situation! So very glad to hear you have a strong healthy bub in there!

Hugs pink so sorry to hear this. I'm glad one bubba is healthy. If you need to talk, I'm right there with you. Having a lot of mixed feelings and guilt on my end with mine.

Well. Good news/sad news! Baby B is vanishing
:sad2: 
BUT... we have one strong healthy little baby, wiggling around!!!!! I am sad but I just feel so blessed that our remaining baby is healthy and strong and all the bleeding has resolved!!!!

Sorry to hear baby B is actually vanishing but of course glad the other one is well.
I just watched something about vanishing twins and how the body can decide one isn't viable while preserving the other pregnancy.
I hope it is all smooth sailing from now on!

Sorry about your bittersweet news pink! It's a strange mix of emotions isn't it?? But yeah so happy for healthy baby A on board this is great news xx

Baby A looks amazing!! I'm sorry to hear about baby B, was really pulling for bubs. Xx

So sorry to hear about baby b. I experienced the exact same thing almost exactly one year ago to the day. It's a range of emotions. I'm so happy to hear baby a is doing well! I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing.

Thank you all so much!!! It means so much that y'all care too!! And to hear of so many others that have been through it too helps!!!! :hugs:

Big congrats on healthy baby......sorry hun about baby b :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->