Had my dating scan today...

Iren_iren

Reaction score
Now its all very real, scary but exciting!

I am measuring at 9w and 4 days!:baby:
Considering i had my last period in November 2014, i am lucky to be at this point!
I' ve done tests from time to time and i knew it will show positive once i could not stand smell of lamb steak :) haha
I dont have any lasting symptoms except non ending east infection and falling asleep before my son, so was relieved to see baby is there and fine :)

Saw baby, heartbeat and managed to arrange 12 weeks scan and midwife
Cant figure out how to upload picture, but had to share

Hi great news ... We're they ok about u not being 12 weeks and booking in another? Xx

Hi great news ... We're they ok about u not being 12 weeks and booking in another? Xx

As I did not know how far I was, they told me to go to Antinetal (wrong spelling here:) clinic straight after scan (it's all in 1 hospital), considering I am already 9 weeks they booked me to see midwife for booking appointment at 11 weeks and faxed request to another hospital for 12 weeks scan, then I called that hospital in the afternoon and they arranged scan for me, very efficient!

My GP has messed up to start with by not sending me to dating scan, but directly to midwife, but hospital was very nice and booked me everywhere quickly

That's great I have had a private scan today and know that I will not be 12 weeks at my 12 week scan. However I really do still wanna keep this as I am so worried it's not ok xx

That's great I have had a private scan today and know that I will not be 12 weeks at my 12 week scan. However I really do still wanna keep this as I am so worried it's not ok xx

How far off you'll be at 12 weeks scan?
With my first baby i was around 11 weeks as my dates were not matching, but they did what they need without resceduling

Maybe 2 to three weeks off depending on baby's growth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->