had my hospital appointment today!! so pleased!!

Pink_Witch

proud mummy of 6
Reaction score
The doc is happy to induce me early due to my spd!! I was hoping to get them to do it at 37 weeks, but they said 38 and have booked me for a sweep on 11th may(3weeks today)-the last day of 37 weeks (so technically i got my wish!!) and they gonna book me for induction laster in that week for if the sweep doesnt work!!

So next week i am going to be starting
operation evict Ernie!!! so plenty of curry,sex and pineapple..........or even curried pineapple during sex!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can cope with it a bit better knowing that the end of the pain is in sight!!!:happydance:

Aww hun that's GREAT news!!!!

Congrats!!!

Evict Ernie it is!! Love the curry pineapple during sex idea!! Ha,ha,ha

Love Laura and Flump. xx

omg can you get them to do that?? i've been suffering from really bad spd for what seems like years!!! been signed off work on the sick since january!

so pleased there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you hun must really help things!! good luck with the eviction...will be very impressed if you manage curried pineapple whilst :sex:! you'll have to add a little :spermy: to the curried pineapple..apparently if you ingest it it has more effect !! dont tell oh tho ! lol :rofl:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh no, you are going to beat me after all LOOL
I go in on the 14th may for my pre op, then the Section on the 19th, But things may change hehe
Pleased for you hunn everything is getting closer!

...will be very impressed if you manage curried pineapple whilst :sex:! you'll have to add a little :spermy: to the curried pineapple..apparently if you ingest it it has more effect !! dont tell oh tho ! lol :rofl:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

so curried sperm and pineapple during sex then eh!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/123330-eggplant-baby-induction.html

Try this sweetie! I will be today

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/123330-eggplant-baby-induction.html

Try this sweetie! I will be today

Thats amazing!! Has anyone on here tried it before? Let us know if it works for you!! xxx

The doc is happy to induce me early due to my spd!! I was hoping to get them to do it at 37 weeks, but they said 38 and have booked me for a sweep on 11th may(3weeks today)-the last day of 37 weeks (so technically i got my wish!!) and they gonna book me for induction laster in that week for if the sweep doesnt work!!

So next week i am going to be starting
operation evict Ernie!!! so plenty of curry,sex and pineapple..........or even curried pineapple during sex!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can cope with it a bit better knowing that the end of the pain is in sight!!!:happydance:

YEY!! Thats great oh you must be so excited!!! :D :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->