Had my scan today at 9+5 weeks

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
Hi,
Today I had a check up scan due to declining symptoms and just general cramping. I had spotting at 6 weeks briefly also.
Baby is doing fine, he/she is measuring 1 day ahead at 9+6 and crl is 31mm/ 3.1cm. It was wriggling alot so it took a while for the sonographer to measure lol. I'm so relieved right now but a little annoyed as I threw up all in the car on the journey home :/ guess symptoms really do come and go..

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22
Great news hun!!! Glad baby is happy and healthy in there!!! It's so reassuring!!! : )

Thanks hun :) I was so nervous but I feel much calmer now. Until 12 weeks anyway x

Congratulations.

I've thrown up in my car recently too!!

X

Congratulations.

I've thrown up in my car recently too!!

X

Thanks :) Haha bless you! Urgh it was awful. I ate a sandwich at the hospital cafe..knew I shouldn't had. Lets just say I was a bit of a ninja and managed to make zero mess for once! :D x

Great update! Happy for you and that you got to see your nugget move!

Thank you :) Just a question guys: Where does the yolk sac go? When I had a 6 wk scan it was there now it seems it's all baby. It looks cramped? lol Is the ges sac big enough for it?

Wonderful scan and news on your baby. My next appt I will be exactly that far along, I'm not sure if i'll get a scan as it'll be my 1st appt with OB.

That's a great picture. I can't wait to see my bean whenever that may be!
Have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Do you think you'll tell people now you've seen that or will you wait a bit longer (if you've not already told people)?

Lovely news. Glad bubs is okay. Gorgeous pic. xx

Glad baby is ok :).

Is this your first? With mine I went to the hospital 3 times with reduced movements. soon as I lay down and had the monitor on, I'd feel so many kicks! Lol

Xx

Thanks ladies :) Macbabby: I have told a few people but I'm not telling my OH family until the new year x

Glad baby is ok :).

Is this your first? With mine I went to the hospital 3 times with reduced movements. soon as I lay down and had the monitor on, I'd feel so many kicks! Lol

Xx

Cheers hun, Yes this is my first baby well 2nd pg but that unfortunately ended in mc at 5 weeks last year.
Oh wow I can't wait to feel baby kicking haha! It's weird thinking it's moving around right now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->