Had my scan today*PIC ADDED 10+3*

gemalems

Reaction score
Hi all, i had my dating scan today and i'm 10+3wks so this LO is due may 14th :happydance: It was so nice. Makes it all seem more real now, can't wait for my next scan lol.

I'll put some pics on tomor just as its a bit late now lol.

Had to tell u all as i'm now really excited was so worried beforehand they wouldn't find anything.

Attachments

• 10+3 wk scan.jpg
    10+3 wk scan.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 6
Awww Congrats!! I'm due on the 9th May, so not much between us!

Did they give you the date for your next scan?

Mine is the 23rd December, which is OH's birthday! (And the day after my bday)

Wow we are close :)

Na i don't have one yet as this scan was private as i've just moved 300 miles so taking time to get doctors sorted. They had me at like 14 wks but i knew that was wrong just couldn't wait any longer and booked it myself lol:rofl:

I'm desperate to know what i'm having too but none of the hospitals close by tell u so i may have to pay, which isn't great.

Wow we are close :)

Na i don't have one yet as this scan was private as i've just moved 300 miles so taking time to get doctors sorted. They had me at like 14 wks but i knew that was wrong just couldn't wait any longer and booked it myself lol:rofl:

I'm desperate to know what i'm having too but none of the hospitals close by tell u so i may have to pay, which isn't great.

I don't know if my hospital tells you the sex anymore, I don't think I asked when I was having my son, but I did ask when I was having my daughter and they were spot on!

If they won't tell me this time around, we're gonna get a private sexing scan done which is £60, so not too bad :)

Thats not bad the cheapest i've found so far is £80. It just bugs me that the sonographer would know and i wouldn't lol

Yea I hate it. Blame it on the woman though who were greedy and have sued doctors because they were wrong. They messed it up for us GRRRRRRR my cousin has to travel out of town to get one.

Glad your scan went well, im due may 10th. Got my next scan on november 6th and i cant wait

congrats hun. i am due may 20th and have got my first scan this friday will be 10wks +2 am soooooooo excited! lol

hey hun, have my scan on wendsday and im nervous and excited! be lovely to see ur pics as ill be 10 +5 on wends. :) so we r due about the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->