Had scan, heartbeat present, put back by 4 days...

roc

mummy to Dylan!
Reaction score
Ok, I'm sure it's fine, and I'm usually a rational woman when not pregnant! 😕😅

But... I had an early scan, due to some bleeding, and baby was measured at 6 weeks, when I thought about 6+4 ish by my dates.

All looked good, and the heartbeat was seen so...

Please reassure this crazy, hormonal pregnant lady someone!

4 days is perfectly within the normal range.. I was also put back four days from my original date.. you could have ovulated or implanted later.. the measurements aren't always exact there is a bunch of reasons it could happen. 4 days is nothing to worry about.

4 days is perfectly within the normal range.. I was also put back four days from my original date.. you could have ovulated or implanted later.. the measurements aren't always exact there is a bunch of reasons it could happen. 4 days is nothing to worry about.

Thank-you, thank-you! I Just really needed to hear it from others! 😉

I was put back four days as well. It's a bummer having to adjust the ticker back a few days. :haha:

Sounds perfectly normal to me too, not unusual at all to be measured a little behind at early scans then catch up later on xxxxxx

I was put back four days as well. It's a bummer having to adjust the ticker back a few days. :haha:

Haha! Yes, very annoying, especially when you count every day! 😅

My DS2 I was put from the 18th back to the 14th as my EDD, he came on the 13th in the end, 7lb 14oz and perfectly healthy.

I got put back a week at early and later scans, also had a super late bfp. Definitely normal though not fun to have to go backward instead of forward! Glad everything looks good :)

This happened to me last week. :)

I know when I ovulated and my Due date was pushed back 3 days! Well technically a week! Because I ovulated 4 days later than CD14 and then baby measured 3 days behind O.

My due date was changed from May 2 to May 9.

This was my 4th baby and the first time my due date was changed from LMP. And the only time baby measured behind. So it scared me a bit.

But transvaginal ultrasounds have normal variance of 3-5 days either ahead or behind. It seems to be a common occurrence.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. ITS SO AWESOME YOU SAW A HEARTBEAT! <3

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/14445300_10210224107340625_467097966_n_zpsjgnq68cu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->