Had sex 3 days pre ovulation,can i even be pregnant

floridamomma

Reaction score
(i posted on a different forum but I think you guys would know more)So I had sex with my husband last Saturday but I didn't ovulate until about Tuesday. I am having cramp like pains as we speak. could I be pregnant and do I want to be? I read the weak sperm lingers and due to 2 previous mc I am scared of that! we really want a baby, we did everything the doc said but due to certain events weren't able to have sex on the day of or after ovulation. I am afraid im waiting for a let down. thoughts ladies?

I have read that sperm can stay for up to 5 days, I haven't heard anything about them being the slower ones though. I have read that it needs to be like really optimal conditions for it to last that long though. But with that being said, it is totally possible, now you will just have to wait and see! :)

Yes this is possible. Do you want to be pregnant, only you can answer that?? I have never heard such a thing as the sperm that last longer to be "weaker". If anything Id say they are strong for staying alive that long haha. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->