Had to share!

MileyMamma

Reaction score
Our little peanut at 8+3, any gender guesses? :) the scan technician even let us film it but it won't let me upload :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 22
Can never get my head around how human they look so quickly. Thanks for that, you've just cheered up an all-day-sickness sufferer! Xx

that and awesome close up pic. compaared to my first scan, mine was crap. wow. mine was so far away and she just called it a blob. this is so awesome. on mine, i dont even remember where the head side is

Oh really? I'm gonna google, what else would that round thing be? I'm an all day sickness sufferer too but seeing the scan has made happy to be sick for this little peanut! X

Just received date for my first scan dec 13th - can't wait! Also can't wait for sickness to be over, how are you coping? X

I'm coping ok, sickness is awful have lost 10lb in 10 days! Plus the other 2 girls are keeping me on my toes! You? X

Could still just about see my yolk sac and I had a scan at 8+3, now 13 weeks and all is well:)

To be honest I'm struggling, it's really getting me down feeling and being sick all day every day and of course a 4 a year old and a 2 year old still want life to continue as usual. The problem is that the sickness in my first and second pregnancies went up til about 20 weeks - I can't bear the thought of another 12 weeks of feeling like this and it started even earlier this time. It's just such a miserable time x

*hugs* it's tough :( the things we do for our babies! I'm so exhausted all the time, I could sleep all
Day and night if possible! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->