Haha how silly did I feel! tmi warning

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Well me and OH just :sex: (sorry tmi) he went to get a drink and came back to me with my legs in the air :haha: he didnt know where to put himself when I said I was helping the :spermy: get there faster :haha:
Told him to expect it everytime we :sex: as I want to catch the eggy this month........even though my ticker says its ages away I think I may be ovulating sooner as Ive all the symptoms :wacko: still not sure my cycles are 100% just yet even though been off BC for nearly a year :shrug: so will be :sex: as much as possible :haha:

:dust: to all you lovely ladies waiting

lol my husband thinks it's cute when I do that. We are silly.

Im hoping he thinks its cute in time, Ive gotten very disheartened lately so willing to try pretty much anything :shrug:

:dust: for you :flower:

I hope you get your BFP this month. Good luck!!

he probably thought you were ready to try a different position! :lol:
I wish you the best for this month x

Thank you ladies :dust: to you all too......We are really hoping this month is the month but who knows, got some very strange pains today and feeling a bit under the weather but promised I wont symptom spot this month as theres been a fair few times Ive been adamant Im pregnant and :witch: comes. Ive decided if nothing happens by July to go to the drs and ask what the next step is as DS took years of trying :cry:

:dust: and FX'd for you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->