Haha I'm off the pill and suddenly noticing the weirdest things...

nadupoi

Reaction score
So as I had said earlier, I messed up my pills and am currently NOT taking it. It's unfortunate but there's nothing I can do at the moment. I've been off for about 2 or 3 weeks. So far I'm feeling absolutely FAB! :thumbup:

TMI!! ----------->

Today I noticed that I had lots of CM! There was like a gelly type BLOB of it that came out! It wouldn't stretch, but I swear it should have. Never seen anything like that.

THEN.... feeling up there out of curiosity to see what my cervix is doing...

And it's as wide as can be. :wacko: Never felt it this wide. EVER.

I used to check CM and my cervix all the time before I went on the pill. But since then, I haven't had a reason to as the pill stops me from ov'ing...

I get the feeling I'm going to ov??

are you staying off or going back on? i'm jealous... i really want to go off, but i went on for reasons other than preventing pregnancy... my periods were so irregular and messed up and painful, but im curious...

Well I wasn't supposed to come off. OH says he wouldn't mind if I stayed off.
My mom is telling me NO SEX until I'm back on!!!

I wanted to tell her about a new invention called a condom. Haha.

Oh and trust me, there are definitely things about my cycle that I am glad to have had the pill for. I wasn't irregular, but had some hardcore PMS a lot of the time. And would wake up waaayyy too early because my cramps were so painful. So I totally know what you're going through.

its so annoying becuase i shouldnt be going off for a few years... and OH doesn't want to use condoms. while we don't have sex THAT often, i dont think natural family planning would work either, because my cyles were so crazy before the BCP that i would probably OV when i thought i wasn't supposed to.

That would really drive me crazy! But honestly, condoms are no fun either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->