• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hair-Dry, fine any tips?!

topsy

Reaction score
Hi,

My hair is shoulder length, its fine-but there lots of it-so the lady who cut my hair last said! Its very dry-always breaks and I get loads of split ends, I only used to get it cut 3-4 times a year (bad I know!) now aim to go every 8 weeks for a trim-i want to try and grow it!

I always throw it back into a messy bun-used to straighten it all the time about 3 years ago, but then fell pregnant and didnt bother, it maybe been straightened 15-20 times max in the last 2 years-and always use a heat protection spray.

I wash it 3-4 times a week just use shampoo. Am going to hunt for a conditioner to use, do i use it every time I was my hair. Have tried about 5 leave in ones but my hair feels sticky the next day.

I am trying to get more protein in my diet-i read this help hair and nails (and mee to loose weight hopefully)

Any tips, shampoo or conditionor recommendations, food wise anything girlies-thanks :flower:

xxxx

Biotin or at very least a good amount of vitamin e should help with healthy full hair :)

I think you definitely need a conditioner. It might be all you need. Shampooing strips the hair of natural oils so you need to replace them with conditioner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->