hair dye off skin ??

momandpeanut

Reaction score
HELP please !!!!

i dyed my hair last night as im having my first night out since having logan and im covered in hair dye !!!!

Any ideas how i can get it of my skin scrubbing just isnt helping :dohh:

Have a good scrub with some make up remover, its worked for me. and next time you dye your hair put vaseline on ur skin so it doesnt stain your skin :) Hope u manage to get it off. x

Not good for your skin, but I have removed really stubborn stains before with nail varnish remover! Just make sure you moisturise well afterwards.

Soak the area in As much hairspray as possible leave for a minute and then wipe away! X

I usually do baby wipes, then try cleanser/makeup remover and failing that nail varnish remover so what the others said really.

I always use baby wipes,but if that doesn't work try cigarette ash because that removes the toughest stains from anywhere. Not good for your skin,but neither is hair dye.
Hope you get it sorted.

baby oil!! or nail polish remover!

baby wipes :D

For future reference and it does work.. cover your face / back of neck / ears in vaseline and it won't stain :D

I always use nail varnish remover to get rid of hairdye left on my skin, but ive also heard that hairspray is good 2! Hope you can get it off hun!! :hugs: xx

aftershave :lol: you'll reek like a man for a while, but it defo works! and lemon juice. jsut dont do what i did when i was a kid and leave the lemon on...i ended up with a big scab on my face from acid burn!

When I get it stained on my skin, I put more dye on my hands and it somehow washes off.:shrug: don't know how it works, but it does.

Try and put some toothpaste on it, leave for a short while and then wash off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->