Hair dye!!

Had foils in bth PG's ....

Been told it was fine as lonf as it didn't absorb into your scalp and blood stream?

xxx
Hmm, well usually when I have highlights I end up going home with a itchy scalp, same as if I ever decide to do my own hair I come out in a horrible red rash which results in burn marks on my head- would that be classed as being absorbed?

Not sure :-k

I had my hair done on friday, my hairdresser was really nice and I was the 2nd Pg client she'd had that day.

I had a brown all over tint barring about a 20 blonde foils to give it a 2 tone effect. And if I say so myself it looks good :coolio:

She did a test on the back of my neck with the dye just to make sure I didn't have a reaction . But the colour came out just as expected.

Good Luck

Charm X

I need to dye my hair my highlights are ginger now LOL and the grey hairs are coming through again!!! :blush:

Hmm, well usually when I have highlights I end up going home with a itchy scalp, same as if I ever decide to do my own hair I come out in a horrible red rash which results in burn marks on my head- would that be classed as being absorbed?

i had to stop getting a full head dye because of this, i now get foils which doesnt irritate my very sensitive scalp, i dont think foils should even touch the scalp tho hun i know mine dont!!

I had my hair dyed in both pregnancies and have been told you just have to make sure you do a strand test as the hormones make you hair reate differently.

I just pluck out the grey hairs but my hair is in need of a colour as its looking dull. Had a cut the other day so it looks a bit better than it did and before i was pregnant my sister put caramel foils underneath so the roots dont show. I was thinking of getting one of those henna colours which are natural but not sure if it will cover the grey.:wacko:

I just pluck out the grey hairs but my hair is in need of a colour as its looking dull. Had a cut the other day so it looks a bit better than it did and before i was pregnant my sister put caramel foils underneath so the roots dont show. I was thinking of getting one of those henna colours which are natural but not sure if it will cover the grey.:wacko:

I have been told one thing to definately avoid is Henna!

YEP I was told avoid Henna too....

So can I dye my hair or what? :rofl:

I say go for it! Use something with a pleasant smell like nutrisse or may be a semi-permanent. And do a skin patch test!

Okies dyed my hair last night ... I'm naturally brown but my highlights were going 'odd' lol So back to just brown ... golden ... its DARK as anything ARGHHHHHHH I'm pale ffs :dohh:

Now I dunno if to risk some highlights at home!

i wouldnt risk doin highlights myself...... id def go to hairdresser!!

Done them before at home ... thats why I needed to dye hair again they were going a bit off. Hairs too dark though for my skin at mo. :( And hairdressers round here wanted £25 for a flaming trim!

well get him to do it, thn if he botches it he an pay 4 hairdresser!!! sorted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->