Hair help please (highlights)

LouiseClare

Reaction score
A mobile hairdresser came around last week and gave me highlights I was really disappointed as they are not even and they are yellow in colour. What can I do? I don't want to spend a fortune by going to the hairdressers. Is there anything I can buy? My friend suggested a toner but I wouldn't know where to start. I want to tone down the highlights a bit and get rid of the yellow. I'd really appreciate any help.

call the hairdresser that did it and get them back to sort it out

Go and get some stuff called touch of silver i usually get it in boots or sainsburys its a bout 3 quid and its a toner that u use twice a week and leave on for 5 mins and it tones the brassy/orangey/yellowy tones i went from dark brown to blonde last week and wasant happy with the colour so went and got this and used it once and it has made such a difference to my hair i cant reccomend it enough so cant wait to see what a few uses does so yes go and bu some :)

Lee Stafford does a purple shampoo and a purple conditioner for this, i think boots stock it. Purple is opposite in the colour wheel to yellow so it knocks the yellow tones out your hair. Its like ink in the bottle, just follow the instructions and after a couple of washes it will be perfect! Just dont squirt it so hard the lid bursts off all over your white bathroom door like i did haha. It will mainly be because your pregnant its gone yellow, the hormones makes your hair harder to lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->