hair loss

bambino

Reaction score
Have noticed a hell of a lot of my hair falling out lately. I had Harry 4 months ago so is this a pos natal thing?

I would think it might be anaemia, as my hair was coming out, not in clumps but when I'm washing it and running my hair through it, there is more than usual if that makes sense.

I would ask your doctor for a blood test to see if you're anaemic. Ive got these things called spatone iron water and you add it to a glass of fruit juice. This is instead of taking the tablets as they really didn't agree with me

xxx

yep it's common for your hair to fall out a few months after you've had a baby. Apparently you don't lose much hair during your pregnancy and it then comes out once you've had bubba. Mines just started falling out too - its on everything!

Mine is falling out too. Its really annoying, its everywhere!!

Mine was doing the same - its starting to calm down a bit now. xx

My hair fell out a lot after Lily, it still does.

It might be worth asking for a blood test though, as someone else has mentioned. Another issue could be a thyroid problem.

Its normal, but a pain in the backside all the same. The textures completely changed too. No matter how much gets brushed/washed/shed out or how much its conditioned my pre preg poker straight fine hair is just a permanent birds nest of frizz...

Mines started coming out again about 4 months too! I always shed a lot of hair before I got pregnant, just forgot how bad it was-I'm worse than a dog, it gets everywhere!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->